Anyone who thinks MA can't coach is an idiot, that was all coaching tonight.

Every road win is meaningful, oink.

yet, another rout…we are so good

I see him live consistently and know for a fact that you are full of it.

All I know is I am sick of mediocrity from our football & basketball programs. We haven’t been relevant in either for a long time. I don’t want to bash CMA or CBB because the type of young men that come out of their programs are, for the most part, quality individuals. In the big picture, that is more important than having a bunch of trouble makers and thugs, but winning more games. However, the product they are putting out there in competition isn’t up to standard.

Mediocrity is actually doing good for Arkansas because we are a small state with a below average recruiting base. Therefore, we should be happy with any win and thrilled when once in a while we beat a really good team.

You are spot on about the recruiting base. However, I see Ole Miss getting good players to Oxford, MS (maybe not so much this past season, but the recent trend has been that way). I see Boise St. having good teams (bad conference, but have fared well against major programs). And what is so appealing about Norman, OK? All those states have small talent pools, as well, but they are above average programs. It can be done. I just don’t like being happy with mediocrity. It’s not in my DNA.