Another melt down

Somebody please tell CBB that CRS needs to be given his walking papers. I remember the days if Arkansas was even close at half time, the game was pretty much in the bag for us. Sadly, those days are gone. While we are at it, I am not impressed with Anderson’s work with the O line. Am I wrong, or does anyone else feel the same way?

I think the entire staff less Enos and Lunney should go. What a joke for a coaching staff!!!

I’m not happy with Enos either after offense was a no show in the 2nd half. Offense line is horrible!!

[quote=“BULLETT500”]
Somebody please tell CBB that CRS needs to be given his walking papers. I remember the days if Arkansas was even close at half time, the game was pretty much in the bag for us. Sadly, those days are gone. While we are at it, I am not impressed with Anderson’s work with the O line. Am I wrong, or does anyone else feel the same way?
[/quote]I still maintain the problem is that although we recruit good backs and receivers, as a group our lineman are not SEC quality, especially the O-line and that is the reason we can’t run the ball and if you can’t run pass.