Amazing Memorial Celebration for Charlie

Free forum for all users.Charlie Daniels friends and fans witnessed a humble yet powerful memorial celebration from a few of Charlie’s close friends this evening in Tennessee. Gov. Mike Huckabee spoke elegantly and truthful of Charlies’ life and how meaningful it was.Huckabee painted a marvelous picture of Charlie Daniels journey and how powerful it was as well as the heart-felt changes he made in other peoples lives simply by just being who he was. A friend, a brother father, grand dad whatever you needed him to be without even realizing it, Charlie was a gift that brought peace, love comfort & wisdom all tucked under that massive cowboy hat. And we all know how wonderful and powerful his music was. He loved God his family his country children veterans and music.He was a continually hard-working man that constantly gave far more than he received. Everyone that was asked to speak or entertain tonight did so.Tracey Lawrence, Trace Adkins Darryl Worley Mike Bowling The Crabb Family and forgive me as I’m sure I missed one or two more. It was touching as expected and after a very soft 3 minute trickle of rain, a rainbow spread over the back of the funeral home. That gave me the impression somebody upstairs likes good fiddle playing too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.