A BANAL BELK

I have been a die-hard Razorbacks fan for well over half a century. I remain a loyal Razorbacks fan to this day. However, I must sadly concede that I no longer believe in the manifest destiny of The Razorbacks to again rise to the heights of the college football world a la 1964.

That essential, tiny flicker of hope that we shall overcome someday died within me at the conclusion of the Missouri game. Now, please don’t misunderstand me; I’m not badmouthing the Hogs. I am still very much a Hogs fan. I simply no longer hold out any realistic hopes for their ascendancy to the upper echelon of college football. That pipedream has utterly dissipated.

I TRULY wish the Hogs the very best against Virginia Tech on the 29th. I simply can’t help but wonder which Arkansas team is going to suit up for The Belk Bowl; the one which dazzled Florida - - or the one which give the inimitable impersonation of The Keystone Cops against Auburn, and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against Missouri for a season curtain call. I pray that the former version proves to come to fruition and be in evidence; - - - but - - I must candidly say that - - based upon recent experience indicators - - - I’m very sadly expecting the latter version.

Yes , SilverFox, there is a Santa Claus and the Hogs will rise again. :smiley:

Based on recent experience indicators, we should come out guns a blazing then and the team that smashed Fla will be on the field for the Hogs against VaTech, like the same team(s) that showed up in the last 2 bowl victories.

WPS!!!