20 Plus Point Game Tomorrow

Don’t worry Fire, the troll is more than likely gone unless UNC gets another big lead or we lose.

So proud of them. They could have folded but they didn’t.

I’m sure Roy has got some words for his boys right now.

NC is going to come out super focused. Hogs are going to have to really be on their game to take this in the second half.

Agreed. If this happens then Our Team has a chance to take this game.

I am “in” win or lose. Go Hogs!

Yeah… We can always count on stinkbait to cut and run, it’s what he does! Would hate to be his dog. :shock: :lol:

14 offensive rebounds in the first half…pathetic showing

Lmao, there he is, honestly oink, I want you to stick around! It seems like every time you start bashing the Hogs, they play better.

2nd half blowout…watch it homers

Is this some kind of childish reverse psychology thing you got going oinkbait? Are you going to be happy if we lose by 10 or 20? Really? I mean, really? No, I mean, really?

Honestly guys, the biggest problem we had in the first half was really poor shooting to begin the game. Especially from the 3 point line. The air ball by Dusty, the terrible miss by Beard, and both 3s Barford jacked up. We were 2-11 shooting to begin the game.

I’ve been a fan for decades, so I’m used to this.

You are absolutely right Jmet, on both your posts. UNC will come out wanting to end this quickly.

You guys keep telling yourselves we’re going to win. No way.

Blow out coming

Replace “fan” with “pathetic” and I think you would be right for the first time in your sad existence. :lol:

You know guys, right now UNC is the team that looks like they are winded. We need to keep up with the intensity and above all “play smart”!!!

Don’t get too excited, homers

Agreed. They really do look winded and stupefied that Arkansas isn’t just rolling over when UNC gets a couple of buckets.

HB, I think the Hogs have a legitimate shot if They do just that!

The Refs have been letting the Tar Heel bigs beat up on Moses!

I missed what happen to Barford. Working on The West Coast and watching on CBSSports.com