Hotels in Fayetteville

Looking for advice on hotels there close to stadium against fiu? I won great tickets to the game which I knw seats will be available, but hard to pass up for a south arkansas guy and wife. Thx in advance.

1 Like

Gotta stay at The Graduate, Marc.
Neat place off The Square.

1 Like

Yea, and this may be good weekend with the fall of in interest in the game. If no rooms there, maybe one of the hotels on Weddington. Plenty of restaurants around there.

2 Likes

Including my favorite Chinese restaurant…
Hunan Manor.
I could eat there every day if I didn’t live in Rogers.

1 Like

You going to the hoops game Friday night, Marc?

1 Like

Thx guys, haven’t been there since 96 in a camp so I’m sure it’s all different. Got row 38 behind home bench in the middle.

1 Like

I wish, I gotta kill a deer while on vacation too.

1 Like

Welcome back.
Be ready for a shock.
NWA is a LOT different today.

2 Likes

The Graduate is a great hotel, but pricy. Maybe I’m missing one, but I can’t think of another that quality in town. The rest are farther north, mostly in Benton County.

There are several chain hotels off of Wedington near the interstate. I’ve enjoyed staying in the Hilton Garden Inn in other cities.

There are a couple of Marriott properties, a Courtyard and a new Fairfield, near the mall.

2 Likes

If you get one, I’m your guy if you have any extra jerky you can’t eat. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you sir, not to be conceded, but money is not an option for this trip. Thx!

1 Like

Then you should stay at The Graduate. The Fayetteville Square is having its Christmas lighting ceremony Friday night. It’s an awesome place anytime, but especially this time of year.

2 Likes

I got plenty left over Jeremy, got 11 point last yr in Stuttgart at the farm. Wish I knew how to send these pics of meat, but you knw already.

2 Likes

Oh wow!! Bonus point for me! THX!!

2 Likes

Graduate is very cool, and Maxine’s is within easy walking distance if you want a coldbeer.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeaaaah cold beer for sur!!:star_struck::beer:

1 Like

The Inn at Carnal Hall. Stay right on campus, walk to stadium.

Don’t know about availability.

1 Like

You should have your choice of rooms and seats. By the way, we are paying FIU $1.5 million to come to Fayetteville.

1 Like

Going to the basketball game tonight too.

1 Like

Will probably be the highlight of your weekend, I flew out from Ca for the Miss St weekend, glad I caught the hoops that weekend

2 Likes