Hogs will bounce back

Losing at Tennessee didn’t hurt the Hogs. They are in the tournament regardless. In fact, it benefit them to drop to a 10 or 11 seed. The opposition won’t know them as well. This team will win at least two games in the tournament.

1 Like

No reason to panic, but I suspect we will see a motivated Kentucky team who prior to the Vanderbilt game had appeared to be getting their mojo back. Our front court needs to show that the Tennessee game was an aberration. Kamani has played his role and seemingly been a good teammate, so it would be nice to send him out in style. Guess it will be Nick’s last home game as well, too bad we got just a taste of his talent.

1 Like

It seems the Hogs have lost some continuity since Nick returned. I dont blame him for it, but the flow of the offense has been interrupted. 5-0 before his return 2-4 since. Obviously playing Alabama and Tennessee is a hard hill to climb. I wish I could share your optimism, but as inconsistent as this team is leaves doubts

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.