Hogs Hoops give Fans Hope

I have hope that Coach Anderson is now ready to fight to bring Championship Basketball back to the University of Arkansas.
I noticed a fierce competitive spirit in him this season and it was clearly on display during the 1st and 2nd round NCAA Tourney games and as well in the SEC Tourney last week when he stood up for the character of his players during the SEC/UK Invitational Tourney in Nashville.
After watching UK struggle once again in the NCAA Tourney with all of their McDonalds All Americans I am fully convinced that we have a much better coach than the one that currently resides in Lexington and if Coach A can just get the proper type of mix of 4 Star players that are are a mix of athletes, ball handlers, sharp shooters and a few bigs 6’9"-6’11" that can score and own the glass then we will be all the back and make life a living Hell for the Big Blue Nation and their one and done devas.
Many teams would have quit the other day after falling behind 30-13 in the first half, but not this bunch of fighters. They simply stoked up the full court pressure and worked themselves right back into the game by halftime.
It’s a shame the great effort fell short in the end, but from what I witnessed I am filled with hope for the future of our resurgence to National prominence over the next several years.

Thanks for all of your hard work, play and coaching this season!
I’m proud to wear my Razorback gear here in Northern Kentucky and have not missed a game that you’ve played at Rupp arena since I’ve lived here and that goes also for Football games at Commonwealth Stadium including the thrilling 7 OT game that resulted in a Hogs Victory!

Oh, could you get Trey Thompson to live wth a strength and conditioning coach so he can maximize that 6’9" frame of his and he could be “Big Nasty” 2.0.
Not picking on Trey, he just simply has so much potential to be a beast and we need him to be just that.

Go Hogs!

Good post! If Trey would get in top shape he would be a bear under the rim. Mike had his team playing well the last part of the season and were hard to beat. He now has the best run of Arkansas talent coming up the next two years thats been seen sense Corliss Williamson. They have done a great job in securing commitments for 2017,18,19. This does not count any out of state kids he will sign!
Perry is an Arkansas kid even though he lives in Georgia, he lived in LR originally. Keep rooting those Razorbacks on in KY !