Austin Allen Rises to #48 QBR Ranking from #102 last week

Austin Allen jumped 54 spots, Expect him to continue to move up as he become more seasoned. Lamar Jackson of Louisville is #2. Chad Kelly Ole Miss is #16; Kenny Hill #28, JT Barrett OSU #79 and Heisman hopeful Deshaun Watson is struggling at #85.

It is way early but BA had similar numbers this time last year before his ascension to the top.

THANK GOODNESS FOR OVERTIME… I HOPE CBB TAKES NOTICE THT IF YOU GIVE THESE KIDS (AA) THE CHANCE TO WIN THEY CAN. FUNNY HOW IN OT WHEN YOU HAVE TO TRY TO SCORE… WE DO! WHERE AS YOU GO 60 MINS WITH 13 OFFENSIVE POINTS. THAT WAS ANOTHER CLOSE WIN FOR CBB… NOW HAS A COUPLE CUPCAKES… TAMU PUT UP 67… AUBURN WITH A SINGLE QB LOOKED PRETTY GOOD AND PUT UP 5O SOMETHING. 20 POINTS IN A FULL GAME STILL WONT GET IT DONE THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME. BUT HE IS ON A ROLL…

AA actually threw the same amount of passes in both games. Completed 3 fewer against TCU, but had more yards and no INTs. Getting the win was major feat. Now we get to see if they take care of business against Texas State so Ty can play. Dewah should get more carries. Beat A&M and play Bama at 5-0 realistic. Hogs ranked #24 and would be close to #10 if they beat A&M and be 5-0.

Caps lock is not your friend…

I believe at times you have to keep charging and not get so conservative. Keeping playing to win instead of playing not to lose.WPS

I saw a team come alive out there

They were on the road, top 20 team, and came out humming, took hard punches to mouth and face, got mocked and down, then got back up and came out on fire again. Impressive win for CBB and I am a CBP proponent. Really to me a CBP proponent is a proponent of winning now. 9 wins plus every year should be the norm. I had us at 7-5 so off to a good start to prove me wrong. I sure hope so… Woo Pig.

Too bad they changed the discussion format…all the haters like Tim and tawtam don’t get to eat the crow we all have prepared for them. How stupid do they look now - particularly for questioning BA and AA on their “toughness” and willingness to make plays with their feet! Between BA going in to win at Ole Miss last year, and this amazing effort by Austin to score the winner at TCU, we may have witnessed two of the all-time toughest QB runs for crucial TD’s in Razorback history! WOOOOO PIG!!!

I quote from your post, “I am a CBP (Petrino) proponent.” What the heck does that mean with any shred of relevance on an Arkansas board? Does it mean you cannot find or just do not want to participate on a Louisville board? I think it just means you like to flame these Razorback boards for your own reasons.

I say flame because Petrino is not admired or even respected by the vast majority of Hog fans. These fans do not even wish to hear or be reminded of Petrino regularly. I feel there are many justified reasons for that. You operate on the constant stated premise by you that Petrino should never have been fired at Arkansas. Long had no choice! Petrino had violated Federal laws concerning discrimination with the hiring of his mistress for a state job. Long stated in his televised statement when Petrino was fired that he had no choice but to fire Petrino to alleviate the possibility of Federal lawsuits against the U of A. You therefore constantly belly-ache on a totally false miss-construed premise.

However I really just look at this from a fan prospective aside from those actions Long was required to take. Petrino plunged this program into the worst condition it had been since the 1930’s & 1940’s. His conduct effected his players who broke in dorms and participated in behavior that led to many being kicked off the team. It opened the door for the JLS fiasco that was a national embarrassment within itself. Long hired JLS but he had little choice considering the time of year and the Petrino players wanted JLS. Anyhow, this was all BAD TIMES and it was not immediately much better when Bielema arrived. The reason was Bielema had no players to work with after the mass exodus of players during the Petrino scandal and JLS disaster. I have seen this mass exodus detailed in exact #'s & names to you over & over by a poster named Honest Abe over on the other board. You of course always ignored Abe or any logic. You just flame. The mods seem to be strict on this board. They banned that Petrinofan for flaming with a mean streak. They should ban all you Petrino fan flamers. Hog fans do not want Petrino back. Petrino hurt this program more than he ever helped it. Your kind belongs on the Louisville board.

OK

AA fell 2 spots with today’s win in QBR rankings. but his play is steady as he has the biggest game of the season coming up. Lamar Jackson of Louisville is #1 QBR strangely replacing BA from last year.