Zach Williams commits to Hogs

on Recruiting Thursday. A little late but had an internet issue.

Story: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … alls-hogs/

Recruiting Thursday interview:http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … cruiting-/

Important commit for the Hogs. Got to keep the best in-state players home. Would love to see Burks next since Wilkins is going to wait until after the upcoming season.

kid can play and will only get bigger and stronger! WPS!!

Zach may have the best speed and motor off the edge I’ve recently seen from an Arkansas DE commitment.

That said I think he probably redshirts because he’s raw and still learning the game.

Soli is further along and will have a better chance of playing as a freshman.

This is a big get! I can’t believe there aren’t more responses. If we had lost him this would be 4 pages already about the staff not getting it done.

The usual suspects are not interested in anything remotely positive. Give them something negative and they go after it like a dog after a steak.

Awesome, we need all the instate guys, and Zach is one of the best.

Huge commit. Welcome home young Mr. Williams.

Man I am stoked and super excited about landing Zach. Was a little concerned for a while as he was starting to blow up but in the end we got him and it was a huge get! Crossing fingers there are others coming soon! Great job coaching staff!!!

He is the highest rated weak-side defensive end commitment for Arkansas since recruiting rankings began to be tracked in 1999. Maybe we can finally develop some speed rushing ends.

Was thinking exactly the same, there were plenty not long ago bashing the class and Texas connections not working… Now were getting a few ballers yet no atta boys hahaha…you all know who you are

Here is an atta boy for the staff and the young man! WPS!! :smiley:

Big time in state kid
Welcome to Hogville Zach

WPS!!!

He’s a good kid. Lot of untapped potential. Probably a RS this year. Good to see kids from my high school with a chance to play in the SEC.

[quote=“HogQ”]

This is a big get! I can’t believe there aren’t more responses. If we had lost him this would be 4 pages already about the staff not getting it done.

[/quote] i agree with you, zach was a must get

haters going to hate

Great to see Zach commit. He has the athleticism that is needed at defensive end. Love seeing the home grown talent stay home.

I think if Chief and Caldwell, and the rest of the defensive coaches hang around for 3 to 5 years we will soon see winning defense being played.

i like his quickness off the edge

[quote=“PGTigerHog”]

Great to see Zach commit. He has the athleticism that is needed at defensive end. Love seeing the home grown talent stay home.

I think if Chief and Caldwell, and the rest of the defensive coaches hang around for 3 to 5 years we will soon see winning defense being played.

[/quote]+1