Youdaman

What’s your thoughts for today’s game?

I feel confident as long as scroggins throws the ball the way he has thrown it. I think our offense will come out more determined today and hopefully get us a head early. Scroggins sometimes has a little bit of control problems that concerns me a little bit Alabama swings the bat better than I thought they would and we don’t need to help them any. I think the team that jumps out early probably wins the game.

I don’t think the Alabama pitcher has seen a lineup as good as the one Arkansas will have. He spent the past two years in junior college in Mississippi. He pitches to contact, a lot like the pitcher Friday night. Ole Miss got to him quickly last week.

The Razorbacks have a lot of good arms fresh and ready to go, beginning with Cody Scroggins. I think you’ll also see Jacob Kostyshock, Kevin Kopps and Matt Cronin throw today. I think it is a better matchup for Arkansas than yesterday.

Sounds good Matt. We need to get on him early… baseball is a strange game Ole miss could do nothing with their Friday night guy yet they mashed the guy who beat us yesterday… go figure

Matt do you think DVH will begin to have a quick hook on Connor Noland moving forward?