Y'all better look at this quick

before it gets edited

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes funny. I thought our sophomore held his own against their senior.

hahhaaaa

1 Like

I think I saw Devo talk to Castleton just before he drilled two free throws. I think he asked, “Who is your daddy?” I am pretty sure Castleton said, “Jaylin.” I do read lips.

6 Likes

Hilarious. And to think I’ve (used to now) relied on wikipedia for some data. :grimacing:

1 Like

I saw someone post a screen shot of this wiki page last night, it had the same intro paragraph except the last sentence said he was the son of Jaylin Williams. Looks like someone went in since then and dressed it up a bit more.

1 Like

That’s just plain hilarious. Nice find @Pavlovhog1

1 Like

Classic!

1 Like

I’ve seen that on some other Wiki pages. The Alabama fans tormented lots of cornerbacks with Wiki pages as their wide receivers have torched them. Stingley from LSU got that treatment a couple of years ago.

Now that’s funny right there!

According to the version linked here, Castleton is both the son and daughter of Jaylin Williams. Is he a hermaphrodite?

2 Likes

Just confused

1 Like

Nonbinary maybe

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s changed again, now something about his father Jaylin Williams schooling him and teaching him humility.

I liked the original edit last night. The whole paragraph was the original factual one, then someone added the last sentence that he is the son of Jaylin Williams. Very subtle dig, took me a second to comprehend what I had just read and realize it was a dig. The stuff with baby bottles at night, schooling, and teaching humility is too over the top and silly to me. I did LOL at that original subtle one liner though.

That’s funny!!

1 Like

Pav, I needed that laugh today! Funny!

1 Like

Another home run, Pav! Thanks for another good laugh…

2 Likes

Dang, it was changed 6 minutes ago… :unamused:

1 Like

Not so fast - changed back!