Xavier Pinson (Mizzou)

has entered the transfer portal. Lots of big names starting to pop up in the portal now.

What do you think Hog fans, would Pinson be a good fit on next year’s Razorback team?

How tall is he?

Pinson is 6’2".

I’d take him in a second.

lightning quick, aggressive, shoots well

GHG

He will find a team quickly I would think, what’s his reason for leaving? WPS

Of the people I’ve seen in the portal so far, my two-man wish list is Walker Kessler and Xavier Pinson.

We’d be a serious Final Four candidate next year with those two, assuming immediate eligibility.

Haven’t seen Kessler a whole lot. Is he better than Vanover?

Yeah. He wasn’t starting for the Heels, which might be why he’s in the portal, but he was getting consistent minutes off the bench and can score in the low box. I saw something on an NC site that thought he wasn’t an ideal fit for Roy Williams’ system and Roy ain’t gonna change after 900 wins. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t fit Muss though. He had a 20 point game in their win over Florida State. Of course now I’m seeing stuff that he’ll wind up at Gonzaga. Dude would die of culture shock going from Chapel Hill to Spokane, but I guess every college town is the same if you just go from home to gym and don’t attend class.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.