Wrote on Au'Diese Toney's play of late

“He’s got to get back to being a little more active," Eric Musselman said.

Wrote about Au’Diese Toney’s play of late and Arkansas’ need for his energy and activity, which were keys to the Razorbacks’ early season success:

I keep hearing him say we don’t run any plays for Toney then why don’t we run plays for him??guys a very good shooter around the goal, seems like I want to get him to ball as much as I possibly could.

I don’t think they run plays for anyone.

1 Like

I think plays are called. I’m not sure we have the guards who are willing to run the plays right now! That can change. It’s up to them.

I don’t know enough about basketball plays to know if we’re running plays for anybody or notI just keep hearing him talk about Toney not getting any called for him and I’m like he’s your best inside player why are you not calling plays for him ??I have never understood that it,…makes no sense!

Youda, you may be right but I know Muss doesn’t call for his guards to dribble the ball for 20 seconds before making a move. I think that’s why he’s so frustrated!

2 Likes

Concur. Fingers crossed that our 2022 recruits hang on.

That star-studded 2022 class is probably noticing tonight that just because you’re talented doesn’t mean you’re going to get minutes.

No Toney entire second half. Did he get hurt or something?

Dumb post.

I only caught the second half and I did not see any of Toney or Umude… good to see Jax Robinson have a great game… looks like we shot a lot better then we have… any progress is good progress.

1 Like

No Umude or Toney in the second half because Kamani and Trey played their minutes very well and Eric stuck with them. Pretty simple.

2 Likes

Ok. Yeah, Wade and Johnson both looked good.

The Team played with good effort for entire 40 minutes. Looked more like the team we saw at HOF Classic. Jaxson Robinson has a lot of potential. Long, quick, solid ballhandler, and can shoot.

1 Like

He definitely can shoot the ball…Lykes did not miss any free throws… look like JD had a good game…good to see Kimani get in there and get in double figures

1 Like

Yeah the first thing I saw was Wade block a shot and they said it was his third one…hopefully he can get in there and start giving us some good minutes he and Kimani can both help us on the boards

1 Like

Muss gives every player he recruits a chance to perform. You get your number called and you freeze up that’s on you. He’s tried to motivate everyone. I love his style of giving everyone a chance.

1 Like

Looks like Muss sent a message tonite to Toney and Umude…basically back to square one on who gets minutes and who doesn’t . you don’t defend you don’t see the court…Jaylin w/only 3 fga, 3 pts, and 1 assist that’s not gonna cut it going forward…team needs more from Jaylin on offense

3 Likes

I agree jeg!

1 Like

yeah I agree,have no idea why he doesn’t want to score bc he has a decent stgroke,would like him to work on his post moves and draw some fouls and go to the line for some and 1’s

3 Likes