WR Brandon Martin commits to Arkansas...

Just confirmed it to me via phone

Will sign with Razorbacks on Thursday

Super! WPS!

Wow! Patton signs and now Martin commits. This day just gets better and better! WPS!!!

Much needed with all the depth that we are losing. I hope that he can be the homerun hitter we have been lacking. And gotta love the 3 years to play 3

http://www.sunherald.com/sports/college … 36888.html

STUD-MART!

Dudley will probably say something about a text he received from Brandon this week.

Guess y’all didn’t see my post on Martin commits?

Yes, I will as soon as he signs. :sunglasses:

This certainly helps.

Been up there since 2:19 when he got back with me while going through the drive through at Sonic

Brandon comes in for spring drills, should have time to learn the play book by next fall.
We may see a little drop off at the position next year, but it is shoring up rather nicely so far.

Great guy to get, with his speed and the speed of Jordan Jones we should be able to really open things up down field one would think. Wasn’t sure we would get this guy, he’s has the ability to make a instant impact next season. WPS

No celebration here. No sir. Won’t believe it until we have his sig on an LOI.

Smart man.

Whoever plays QB at Arkansas is going to have to be able to throw the bomb.

Got to love his length and speed. The key will be how quickly he learns the book, whether or not he blocks effectively, and does the things a receiver needs to do other than run and catch. We will have a lot of speed to really stretch the field and keep the box light. With the talent and speed at WR and TE maybe Anderson’s teaching method’s can take root and Allen will have a couple of seconds longer to get passes off. We already know that what we have in the backfield is more than adequate. The OL will be the biggest question on the offense going in.

why?

So what did his text to you say that seems to be interesting?

I’m sure Dudley will say soon.