Would you take this trade?

UVa became the first and only men’s top seed to lose the 1-16 game last year (remember the Lady Razorbacks got to the Final Four in '98 because the Stanford women lost the 1-16 to Harvard). One year later it looks like the Hoos are gonna win it all.

You take that trade, embarrassment and disappointment last year for the brass ring this year?

I would.

For sure

VA got plenty of help from the refs. That play where they ended up giving VA the ball Guy fouled before the ball was knocked loose!
In the first half the fouls weren’t called inside with plenty of contact by VA on the Texas Tech players going to the hole.
So why is it a foul on overtime when VA goes to the hole?
I’m bias because I hate ACC Invitational Tournamnet Know as the Dance!
They had 3- 1 seeds from one darn conference. What a joke.

Army…I am with you…pretty sure Guy fouled the Tech shooter with 12 seconds left in regulation just like the foul was called on Auburn and no whistle…some teams are just blessed…

It’s pretty simple Texas Tech played a 5-8 opponent on the floor.
From the no call for walks, the rebound slash arm santch on a rebound, too the different whistle when the ball was driven to hole. It’s typical junk that all of us have watched for years in the Dance! It don’t matter if it’s UNC, Duke or VA!

Y’all are acting like you wanted Tech to win…

I really didn’t care. I have no attachment to TTech or to Chris Beard. Have more friends who attended UVA than who were sentenced to Lubbock for four years.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]

VA got plenty of help from the refs. That play where they ended up giving VA the ball Guy fouled before the ball was knocked loose!
In the first half the fouls weren’t called inside with plenty of contact by VA on the Texas Tech players going to the hole.
So why is it a foul on overtime when VA goes to the hole?
I’m bias because I hate ACC Invitational Tournamnet Know as the Dance!
They had 3- 1 seeds from one darn conference. What a joke.

[/quote]

Maybe they were the three best teams in the country? The only team UVa couldn’t handle is Duke, and Sparty took care of Duke.