Worst Arkansas team I’ve ever seen

55 years old and this team is worse than the Citadel team. The members of the BOT who supported firing Long and Coach B and hiring the high school wonder should resign along with this joke of a high school coach.

Bielema didn’t get it done and wasn’t going to. They fired one coach that failed to win here and hired one that may be as bad or worse. We lack talent, but there’s more to this. I haven’t seen anything to make me think this is a well coached team.

I was telling my wife the same…That special teams play was on the coaching staff

Yep Bert was getting done - only more 30+ point losses in the SEC than any other Hog coach.

A whopping 11-29 in the SEC!

LOL

I still say you guys are overreacting this early in his tenure here.

[quote=“GeneralHog”]

I still say you guys are overreacting this early in his tenure here.

[/quote]Me too. He needs to get his players in here and he needs to instill his culture. It all takes time.

[quote=“Jungle”]

I understand the frustration, especially after what we’ve suffered as a fanbase the last few years, but you’re right and fans need to be patient. Even in this game, there is plenty of time to get into the game.

It was the worst 1st quarter I ever remember, but yes, you guys are overreacting. And now we’re within a TD & appear to have settled down. Game isn’t over.

The scary thing is the disorganization. This is supposed to be some offensive guru and we can’t field 11 without using 2 players with the same number or get a kickoff off without a timeout or defend a crackerjack junior high fake fair catch.

Bielema needed to go at the end. They had quit and he didn’t recruit and develop enough OL—his calling card.

But what we are seeing now looks like Woodland Junior High.

[size=200]31-10[/size] 2nd qtr

Maybe he needed to go…I don’t agree but I get the argument. I don’t think you make a change unless you upgrade. I don’t see an upgrade. I see a mess.

[quote=“GeneralHog”]

[quote=“Jungle”]

I understand the frustration, especially after what we’ve suffered as a fanbase the last few years, but you’re right and fans need to be patient. Even in this game, there is plenty of time to get into the game.

[/quote]i definitely understand it too. It’s sucks. I mean this is humiliating. Waiting also sucks. But it’s our reality. We just have to do it. I think we got the right guy, but time will ultimately tell. 4-5 years and I’ll have my decision.

Some perspective…

17 points off turnovers and 7 points off of that fake fair catch. Our defense is playing well enough to win this game, our offense is flopping with Kelley. I honestly don’t know what to say about this.

Atrocious play calling, just utterly atrocious.

I disagree. The plays are there, the players are the ones not making them.

It’s not playclling. That’s just pure ignorance.

It’s receivers not finishing their routes, it’s miscommunication between qb and receivers, it’s a bad qb making bad decisions. It’s a lot of things, but the play calling isn’t one.

The perspective is we are getting run out of our building by UNT and they were calling timeout to go up 4 TDS at half and theirs is a better chance of them putting I. Their backup QB for mercy than us winning and we have more miss communication with WRs, passes that look like they’re designed to go to the other team completions allowed when they have 2 receivers in the same spot, penalties or timeouts for 2 players with the same number and timeouts for kickoffs than completions than we do first downs and completions combined.

This is a joke.

Bielema definitely needed to go. They just made a poor choice in who they picked to replace him. This is not a well coached team. Not even close. Petrino only won 5 games his first season but I could tell he knew what he was doing and better days were coming. This team looks very unorganized. Even though we don’t have a lot of talent, the talent we do have is being done a big disservice by the coaching they are receiving. We may not win 2 games this year. I hoped we made a good hire. I wouldn’t have hired Morris but I hoped for the best once he was hired. I’m calling it now, Morris has already failed before he can even get started. Now the recruiting class will start falling apart.

I’m ignorant huh? You have 4 very solid TEs and 4 very solid RBs yet you’ve thrown it 32 times and there’s been one completion to a TE and Kelley is your leading rusher.

But yeah, I’m ignorant and have never coached any football. :roll_eyes:

I told you so…I told you. All of you that dogged me out and said I’d eat some crow, you cant deny how bad this coach and staff is.