Women's Coach Bait

The 2020 Arkansas Girl’s class is shaping up to be a rich mine of talent. Three of the top 5 prospects play for Fayetteville and two of them have Razorback pedigrees. The top 5 in the class are…

1. Sasha Goforth- 6 Foot Guard Fayetteville. Goforth and lead your team in scoring while being named 7-A tourney MVP as a Freshman. Great high arcing 3 point shot, smooth, fluid athlete who can also defend like a banshee. Could be better than the Williams girl next year.

2. Destiny Salary 5’10 Guard Jonesboro. Her destiny could be to draw a salary in the WNBA someday.

3. 3 point makin Lakyn Sanders 5’6 Guard- Lamar

4. Yvette or Wyvette Mayberry(I’ve seen it spelled both ways) 5’7 Guard- Fayetteville youngest daughter of Lee the legend.

5. Coriah Beck 5’7 Guard Fayetteville Daughter of Corey.

There is also 6’3 wonder girl Tiera Bradley of Wonder Jr. High.(West Memphis) Not top tiera yet, but you can’t coach 6’3 and growing.

Great opportunity for someone who can come in and move the program forward in the next couple of years!

Lee’s daughter will go to ORU in Tulsa but I would take the rest and like our chances to be better.

Lee Mayberry has two daughters playing at Fayetteville High. The senior is going to Tulsa. The younger one is the one mentioned in the above list.

Elauna Eaton from Jonesboro was probably the top ranked 2020 player before her ACL injury. She has a Razorback and OM offer, probably more.

Just going by what Lee told me. He has a daughter at ORU. His oldest is helping at ORU and his youngest would be going there. I knew his #3 was going to Tulsa. She may change her mind since she has a while to finalize that decision but he thinks she will be at ORU.