Women up 26-13 after first quarter

Against Northwestern State. Amber Ramirez almost outscored NSU by herself with 12. Game was tied 11-11 and then Hogs went on a run. Chelsea Dungee only had two free throws in the quarter, And Alexis Tolefree didn’t score at all.

watching on the app and they are running on all cylinders…only 3 fouls with a little less than 3 minutes to half…

49-22 at half. Ramirez has 6 treys for her 18 points. Dungee wound up with 8. Hogs shot 51% for the half and forced 8 turnovers which turned into 13 points, Missed five foul shots or it could have been worse.

I am at the game. First women’s game I’ve been to this year, although I have watched them online plenty.

Safe to say the Lady Demons are seriously overmatched. They look mired in mud compared to our ladies.

84-30, which means we won the quarter 35-8, including a 20-3 run over 3.5 minutes. We shot 13 of 17 in the quarter and that’s with Tolefree bricking a solo layup.

99-39 final. Fourth quarter was completely garbage time. Shot 3-11 in the fourth quarter but by then it was ridiculous.

valuable playing time for the younger ones just in case the injury bug strikes later…plus kiara williams can get her legs back before conference play