Women’s golf championship

Can’t find any results today’s action— please help if you know

They are still completing the second round after yesterday’s weather delay. Sxi teams are still on the course. They won’t be able to complete the third round today, I don’t think; they don’t even have third round pairings yet. Hogs are through the second round, tied for fourth at +14. Maria Fassi is tied for second individually and Kaylee Benton is tied for 7th.

Cut after the third round will be to top 15 teams. Right now 15th is +35, so we have a 21-shot cushion. Final cut to top 8 teams after the fourth round; right now T7 is +23.

Right now the bottom two teams are SEC teams from Tennessee. Vandy was ranked 8th in the country; they’re at +51. Vols are even worse and still on the course.

https://golfweek.com/2019/05/18/ncaa-wo … me-sunday/

still gotta get in 54 but that is it

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27358

Thanks a heap

I can’t read the link Ray posted for some reason (probably firewall-related) but the NCAA website says the stroke play portion will be 54 holes only concluding Monday, and the individual title (which Fassi and Benton are both within range) will also be decided Monday. Basically the fourth round is cancelled because of yesterday’s storm. One cut to eight teams tomorrow; we have a 10-shot cushion on the teams tied for ninth.