Women at Tennessee

We’ve hit three treys so far and lead 14-11 at the first media timeout. Makayla Daniels limped off after making a layup but is back in.

We’re up 21-19 after one quarter. Daniels, Ramirez and Spencer have 5 points each. We’re getting killed on the boards (Tennessee is the best rebounding team in the country) but forced six turnovers in the quarter.

Hogs lead 41-32 at half. EOE has never led. Ramirez has four treys and 14 points, If they weren’t killing us on the offensive boards (13 ORs) it wouldn’t even be a contest.

We hit seven treys, including Erynn Barnum banking one in. Largest lead has been 11.

EOE put a passcode on their live stats so I can’t check on second chance points, stuff like that.

I’ve been working out just got in… Hope me watching them in the second half don’t jinx them LOL

It looks like our Hogs might get a huge road win if they can close this one out!

Every Time We touch them they’re calling the foul that’s a good way to get the home team back in the game or give them a chance to get back in the game anyway

Looks like the refs are starting to call a foul on Ar every time Tenn shoots!

2 Likes

Sorry there youdaman! I guess I got in on the backside of your post

1 Like

No brother we just had the same thought at the same time lol

TN girl hammered Jersey no call…

We just can’t stop them inside

We going to start making some shots.

The girls are starting to lose some composer

1 Like

We’re cold from 3

Those girls have some meat on their bones

Yeah they definitely got some beef eaters

Yes they were. I think this break going into the fourth qtr. may help calm them done a bit. Slow down that Tenn momentum.

1 Like

Daniels reinjured herself early in the third quarter and hasn’t returned. Tennessee made a run, cut the lead to 2, but Sasha Goforth got a three-point play to take it to five at the end of the 3Q.

Ramirez has 23 points. Daniels won’t return with a knee injury (Tennessee player fell on her on the sideline).

I think Amber was listening to CN and lost her focus.

We’re struggling on offense right now.

Daniel’s being out is killing them… That and the defense has been way too soft.