Wish everyone saw Army Navy pregame

Powerful. Completely embodied the call of committing to a military academy and our nation for cadets.

I watch this game every year and attending is on my bucket list.

It’s going on my DVR, getting lunch together and will settle…wouldn’t miss it!

I love watching the march-on. The spirit spots are delightful.

I make sure to watch every year.

I love the Navy helmets with the Blue Angels jets painted on them.

I haven’t missed watching it on TV since I retired from the Army! Its parts of my DNA!

What a great game. Snow pouring down and decided on the last play. An instant classic!

I did watch it, Great game… I have a Grandson in is second year at West Point.

saw the quote once"only game played where everyone playing is willing to die for everyone watching"kind of sums it up…my thanks to those young men (and women)who will be serving our country as well as my thanks to any of our veterans on the board…thank you for your service.proud son of an Omaha Beach survivor.

The opening segment about committing to the Academy, whether Naval or Army, reminded me of General Douglas MacArthur’s farewell speech at West Point, when he said,

" From your ranks come the great captains who will hold the nation’s destiny in their hands the moment the war tocsin sounds. The Long Gray Line has never failed us. Were you to do so, a million ghosts in olive drab, in brown khaki, in blue and gray, would rise from their white crosses thundering those magic words: ‘Duty, Honor, Country.’ "

Arkansas content: Douglas MacArthur was born at what is now MacArthur Park, then Little Rock Arsenal.