Wish Cole Kelley Well

in his new stop at Southeastern Louisiana. It didn’t work out for him as a Hog, but I hope he has a great career in Cajun Country.

Agree. Love his enthusiasm for the game. He brought great energy and a swagger that had been missing. Just turns out that he wasn’t a great fit for our needs. I wish him nothing but the best.

Loved his dedication to “Team First”. I can’t recall seeing him pouting or stammering around after he was replaced in a game; only cheering for the next man up. Go get’m, Cole and thanks for choosing to be a Hog three years ago.

Agree. Really liked the guy. Hope it works out welll for him

Cole was excited to play in any role & was all in doing it, whether it was coming in knowing he was going to run it & take a pounding or coming in to throw for a TD.

Good Luck Cole, we will probably see a few highlights of you making some monster throws downfield the few years.

Wish the best for Cole. His smile and upbeat personality
had to have a positive effect on his teammates.

We sat right behind the offense bench at the spring (burr) game last year. Cole was a hoot to watch. That big ole Cajun smile and his constant talking to teammates. Ty was much quieter and focused on the game. Appreciate both for the blood sweat and tears they put in as Hogs!

Loved his passion, he’s a great kid just not SEC talent I wish him well!

He was a fiery competitor who never sulked when he got benched. He was a good teammate.

He can be a force in an offense suited for him. He has a cannon. He needs to play in a pro style offense.

Ole Miss may beg to differ on whether or not he was an SEC talent. He was not an RPO quarterback. He may still be an NFL QB some day. I hope so. I will always root for him.

CK loved being a Hog… I hope he makes a mark back in his home state.

Wishing Cole the best and thanks for choosing the Hogs ! WPS

best wishes ck