Will We Be Bowl Eligible?

Where will our next win come from to be bowl eligible? I don’t see it vs LSU or Ole Miss the way we played today. Mizzou’s D is improving, so that’s going to be tough one as well.

So disappointed in our effort today in the first 3 quarters, especially on offense. Our OL is not a top 5 OL in the country…we got blown up at LOS early today and that’s not elite.

Yes. Ole Miss gets us there

They have exceeded my guess of 1 win out of the last 5 - I don’t believe they make it but the bigger question now is “ who cares”

2 Likes

Thing is, I doubt we play 3 more games like we played today. We might not win them ,but Liberty is ranked for a reason. They’re pretty damned good. We can still win out. Probably won’t, but can. LSU might take us lightly after being in an emotional game with Bama. We might resolve to play better.

If KJ is hurt—and he might be—then we could go 0-3.

1 Like

For us to win another game it will take playing four solid quarters of ball. Something we have not done all year long. Sadly, I just don’t see it happening.

2 Likes

It was be a total embarrassment if we don’t make a bowl game, not to mention how it would effect recruiting. Pittman and his staff were out coached and the team was outplayed.

1 Like

I told my son, the defense played pretty good in the first and 4th qtr. the offense played good in the 4th. If they would have played good in the first like the defense, we would have won. But, I haven’t seen us play four qtrs on offense or defense all season. If we would, we’d have at least two more wins right now.

LSU will beat us. They are salty.
Ole Miss will probably win, though we have a chance
We might be able to beat Mizou, but not so certain of it.

I figure we can win 1 of the next three. Also wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t win any of them

1 Like

We play Ole Miss twice Gentry?

1 Like

If they get thumped next weekend then I see 0-3 in our future. I don’t think they deserve a bowl game if they don’t beat Ole Miss or LSU.

I believe bowl eligibility will come down to the health of KJ Jefferson. I also believe we’ll go to Columbia the day after Thanksgiving with both teams 5-6.

1 Like

We will win the one needed; I think it will be prior to Co Mo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.