Wikiipedia strikes again on A.D - Derrick Gragg

So Wikipedia is already saying Derrick Gragg is Arkansas A.D??

Yup, but the only link they provide
http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/t … 96d12.html

Nope, it actually says it , if i could post the link i would

They have two short sentences that say he is AD and one link which I posted. Their link is from Tulsa World which is an article which says he is a candidate, no other sources.

I did not realize Derrick Gragg was an Afro-American. I think that’s great. That can’t hurt our recruiting efforts in the Afro-American Community.

As I said in another thread, anyone can update Wikipedia.

Outstanding and your right! :smiley:

It’s true

well its pretty much official :wink:

official but unannounced?

Yup, KNWA has reported it as fact.

Reading the same thing on another site.

great news!!good choice!welcome home derrick!

Ironically the Wikipedia margin Bio shows he is now the AD at Auburn! :oops:

:x

Hogmodo states:

I did not realize Derrick Gragg was an Afro-American. I think that’s great. That can’t hurt our recruiting efforts in the Afro-American Community.

Hog fans need to be concentrating on a persons ability to fill the AD’s position and lead the Hog Nation.
NOT what Color or Ethnic Group Gragg belongs too. It’s going to be hard enough to select the new Hog AD, without having the RACE CARD tossed into pot.
What would Hog Fans have said or posted if someone here had posted the following:
Ohh the new AD under consideration is White, so now maybe we can get more White Players on the FB Team?
Or … New Hog AD is Latino … gonna really help getting more Latino’s on the FB Team.

Anyone can post on Wikki or even change what has already been posted. You’ve all heard of how much Fake News gets posted, not just on Wikki, but by major Networks.

I’m excited that we are at least strongly considering a man who is a Vanderbilt grad, holds a doctoral degree, was an SEC WR, spent six or seven years in Fayetteville as an associate AD then gained valuable experience as an AD at Tulsa. I like the fact that he is relatively young and by all accounts extremely personable and likable. I also grudgingly have to admit I’m a little excited about having a man who is of the same race that i am. The human race.