Why so many injuries?

We are as beat up as I can remember. Secondary has been hit hard. Linebackers also. Starting 2 defensive ends, running back and receiver. Are some of our injuries Covid related?

Starters out:
Brown
Burks
Boyd
Gatlin
Gerald
Jacobs

Depth missing
Bush
Bishop
Draper
Chavis
Jackson
Loy

Players playing hurt
Morgan
Pool

Wonder what the deal is here. Practices too physical? In bad shape? Just plain unlucky? Covid related? No clue here but we are very beat up.

I think it is because we have very little depth, so the guys have to play more time each game. Plus, we are playing in the SEC every week.

Good point and I might not pay that much attention to other teams. I know auburn had injuries also but I think we’ve got the most starters out of any sec team. Open week after this week should help I hope

Just looking at out players vs the teams we have played so far

Our Players Look “Rangy” like Army Rangers - vs Professional Cub Fighters

the body density is not the same

But like Army Rangers our Guys are fighrers and are tougher and Smarter than thiers -

But man to man you get beat up playing guys that are built like Human Bulls

1 Like

Lack of spring practice just one thought. Maybe just not enough time to overhaul the difference between the last staff and this staff from OLinemen playing with less weight!

1 Like

No doubt but it goes for the other team as well

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.