Why are most worried about Auburn?

We win by 2 touchdowns - bank on it!

LOL, like your confidence. But, the match-up is not great for us. The Auburn defense is stout. Guess we’ll see tomorrow whether our O-line has made some progress or not. We have to run the ball. We have not done so against good run defenses. That, by itself concerns me.

Listening to sports talk radio here in Alabama, the vast majority of Auburn fans and sports personalities think we are going to get dominated tomorrow. “Arkansas doesn’t like to tackle. Auburn will run the ball down their throats all night and won’t be stopped. Auburns defense will completely shut down the Arkansas offense.”

It certainly might happen, but I’ll believe it when I see it. I haven’t seen anything in the Auburn games this year that tells me they are elite. I’m anxious to see what happens tomorrow.

I’m worried because we played so hard and with such emotion last week it may be hard to reproduce that on the road at night at a very loud and proud venue.

They concern me because our Hogs haven’t hit that new stride yet - Coach Bret Teams get stronger as the season matures maybe this will be the coming out party

Add Auburn has fresh legs from a week to rest and look at how to attack Ark def

Our Razorback Defense needs more three and outs than most that is my concern

I keep telling myself not to expect much this year because its a new year and new QB and rebuilt OLine

The QB (Austin) has been much more than I expected

because of Austin - Arkansas has a real chance in this game - but odds I think are still in Auburn’s favor

[quote=“Hogman85”]
Listening to sports talk radio here in Alabama, the vast majority of Auburn fans and sports personalities think we are going to get dominated tomorrow. “Arkansas doesn’t like to tackle. Auburn will run the ball down their throats all night and won’t be stopped. Auburns defense will completely shut down the Arkansas offense.”

It certainly might happen, but I’ll believe it when I see it. I haven’t seen anything in the Auburn games this year that tells me they are elite. I’m anxious to see what happens tomorrow.
[/quote]NOBODY has shut down our offense in the SEC. They must have missed our games like I missed theirs, because they were on TV a lot at the same time. I think this might be a shock because they seem to think they are still in the race for the West. They are tripping. They aren’t in Alabama’s category ---- but they don’t seem to know that.

I am worried because this is our 8th game in a row, and the last two have been tough, while they’ve had a week off. Coley being out for the first half doesn’t help matters either. Don’t know if we win this one, but I think we win out after the break.

Some legitimate reasons why we don’t win noted, a legitimate reason the Hogs win is we have the best QB in the SEC.

I also think straight up that Malzahn has to win this game for job security because expectations so high there

In short I think they play like they want it because coaches job may be on the line

If we had players on defense and in the OL that equaled AA’s talent and determination I’m not sure anyone could beat us. We don’'t. So it may be time to worry about Auburn.

I’m not sure we can run against them and I’m almost certain our D will get gashed by their running game, which will in turn, open up the passing game for White.

It may not be an embarrassment but I think it may be Aubbie’s game this year.

First few drives are huge on both sides of ball. The key is to make them earn everything and to make them Carlson more for field goals than extra points.

Listen, there is so little margin for error for several of these teams between each other. I can see why Auburn is favored tonight.

One of the keys when we play Gus is does their team want the game as bad as he does. We got to find a way to get the energy out of their crowd.

Gus wants this, bad. Has had 2 weeks.

I don’t see us winning.

I think you can see why now

It would appear that the deficiencies on our staff compared to the AU group suggests those concerns are being validated? Our coaches aren’t as good as theirs…