- These rules were created to make it clear what is, and what is not, welcome on these forums. Like any set of rules, everything cannot be covered in a simple rules sheet. If a moderator says something is not allowed, even if it is not explicitly prohibited by the rules, please heed the moderator's word. With this in mind, you are asked not to violate the spirit of the rules by pushing the edge of what is specifically prohibited. Ignoring a moderator's request will be seen as a full violation of the forum rules.
- When the rules are violated, moderators will do their best to adhere to the following actions (gross violations excepted):
- Warning via private message.
- Temporary ban. Reinstatement with private message to the moderator.
- Any further violations will be left to moderator and administrator discretion.
- Post with respect and civility. You don't have to agree with someone to afford them the respect to post their thoughts, and you don't have to like someone to be civil to them. If you have come to flame or you have an axe to grind, go elsewhere. This means no personal attacks - no name calling, no insulting comparisons (poster X is as dumb as a brick, etc.), and no editing of posters names in a mocking gesture. Do not use pejorative language to attack other posters, their character, intelligence, experience or education.
- Do not bash recruits or players. Many of them read these boards and they deserve respect. It is one thing to criticize coaches (following the rules in the previous item), but leave the students alone. That does not mean that you cannot discuss things done by student athletes, but keep it civil.
- If you see a post that violates these rules or is in your opinion inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise problematic, please report the post. You can do that by clicking on the three dots at the bottom of the post, then clicking on the flag icon to report the post.
- All moderating and board concerns will be handled via PM inbox. Do not use the boards as a public forum for private disputes or to contest moderating decisions.
- Do not post copyrighted material on this board. All other publications works are copyrighted. If you wish to discuss material that is copyrighted, you can post the URL of the material or otherwise link to it.
- This is a family board. Do not post to be crude. Posting images that include partial or full nudity, graphic violence, profanity or are otherwise unsuitable for a board for all ages will not be tolerated and will be removed. Linking to sites that easily access these kinds of material will also be removed.
- Religion and politics are not subjects for these boards. There are other sites on the web to debate these issues.
- Racial, ethnic and sexual (including anti-gay) slurs are grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Please do not use these boards to promote your product or company. If you are interested in advertising, please contact the advertising department.
- Flaming contributes nothing to any debate and discourages others from joining the discussion. Threads which deteriorate into flame wars will be locked. Threads which begin as nothing more than obvious baiting will be locked or deleted.
- Persons returning to the board under a different screen name after a previous banning can and will be banned without warning if discovered.
- Free speech is not applicable to message boards, so understand that these rules will be enforced. There is no problem if that means some of you don't want to post here because of the rules. Good luck in finding a new board.
- While posting here please remember that this is a very diverse community. Everyone must allow at least some accommodation for the sensitivities of other members.
Customer service and subscription questions: (800) 757-6277 (Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM)
If the problem occurs out of business hours, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to fully describe the issue you are having so that they can best solve your problem.
NOTE: A list of affiliates can be found on the web sites listed with each program, along with Listen Live links. You can search for the affiliates on the Tunein Radio app.
- 4 - 7 p.m. Drive Time Sports
- Drivetime Sports on The Buzz
- Phone: 1-800-477-1037 or 501-433-1037
- Email Randy Rainwater: email@example.com
- Email Rick Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org
From an email sent by ArkansasRazorbacks.com:
Stadium Texting Service
Fans needing assistance should text HOGS, your issue, and location to 69050. Standard text message rates and other charges may apply. Razorback fans are reminded that they may can contact the nearest usher or security personnel, or stop by the nearest guest services location to report an issue.
You may also tweet to @HogHELP for game day problems.
… for the next 12 years.
2014 vs. Georgia;
2015 at Tennessee;
2016 vs. Florida;
2017 at South Carolina;
2018 vs. Vanderbilt;
2019 at Kentucky;
2020 vs. Tennessee;
2021 at Georgia;
2022 vs. South Carolina;
2023 at Florida;
2024 vs. Kentucky,
2025 at Vanderbilt.
Permanent opponents in 2018, 20, 22, and 24
- Home – Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss
- Away – Auburn, Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Missouri
- Sites alternate home and away through 2025.
Two ways to insert links:
- Paste the relevant URL into your post
- Click on the link image above your post,
- Paste the URL
- Fill in the name of the URL in the optional title box
NOTE: If you simply insert the URL into your post, the completed post will (usually) show a preview of the web page. The item below was posted by inserting “https://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2020/sep/04/state-hogs-details-matter-special-teams-coordinato/”
To embed a Tweet or a YouTube, just paste the URL. The Tweet/YouTube will be loaded automatically.
To get the link for an individual tweet, click on the icon at the bottom of the tweet (see image) and select Copy Link.
Copy the link to an individual tweet
Razorback WRs go through drills - YouTube
Paste the URL into your post
Copy the URL for the image
Click on the Img button above the input message box.
Paste the Image URL in the message box
You can also drag and drop a photo into your post.
NOTE: If the image is on the web, it must be on a secure site (the URL will begin with https: not http:)
Use the emoji button (the smiley face) above the message input box to input any of the standard emojis.
Navigating the new layout:
If you wish to find posts that have been added to a thread since you last read it, use the Latest link atop the forum.
Topics with new posts will have a red dot to the right of the topic title.
How to mute (ignore) users
- Go to your profile (click on your avatar or initial in the upper right hand corner
- Click on the Preferences icon (the gear)
- Click on Users (left colum)
- Enter the User name in the Muted box. As you begin to type the user name, a list will popup showing potential matches. Click on the member name for the individual to be muted.
- Save your changes
How to link to a post within a thread
- Click on the time/date on the right top of the thread.
- Copy the URL from the popup.
- Paste that URL as needed.
Things to know about the new format:
On the front page, these are the items listed at the top:
- Categories - This is basically the list of forums. For example: the Baseball forum is now a category.
- Latest - Topics with recent posts. Unread posts will be indicated by a red dot beside the topic title.
- New (15) - Topics created in the last few days, the number indicates the count of new topics that you have not yet read
- Unread (1) - Topics that you are currently watching or tracking with unread posts
- Top - The most active topics in the last year, month, week, or day
How to quote a post in your response
- Select the portion of the post that you wish to quote (it can be all or part of the post.)
- The word “Quote” will appear in a gray box above the selected text.
- Click on the word Quote or click on Reply at the bottom of the quoted post.
- A response window will appear with the quoted material in a quote block.
- Be sure to start your response below the closing “[/quote]”
Using mobile tickets instruction page.
How to update your avatar
In the black bar at the top, click on your current avatar
It is usually your initials. Example:
Click on the humanoid icon.
Edit away … and don’t forget to read the FAQs.
Inserting images from your mobile device (sizing)
When posting, just select the picture icon (see below). Then select the image you wish to post. If the image is too large, you will need resize it.
Those who have tried posting images from their mobile devices may have had trouble using the feature. The post will often show a “processing” message. The issue seems to relate to the size of the image. I have begun using an image resizing app called MultiResize. I tried another app, but it was needlessly complex. This app is simple. I open the app, select the image, then save the new image to my photo library.
Update from @SwineFusion:
For those who don’t do everything on their phones, Adobe Express has a free resizing service.