Whoa

I just read a Wally article that I actually agreed with and maybe even enjoyed (gasp). Is this the twilight zone?

If you’re talking about this morning’s press release from the Little Rock Chamber of Commerce, I couldn’t even finish it. The collection of half-truths and pure baloney was overwhelming.

Talking about the article on DWRRS being the home for the Razorbacks.

I’ve read 1 -ally article in the last decade. Then regretted it. And I’ve done just fine without his fiction.

[quote=“MountainHawg”]

I just read a Wally article that I actually agreed with and maybe even enjoyed (gasp). Is this the twilight zone?

[/quote]I thought the same thing, MountainHawg. I thought he was going to say the numbers for attendance prove WMS is the real home of the Hogs, but just the opposite, to which I was surprised.

I will give him credit. It was a solid, decent article about the great stadium debate…which he says is over.

Somebody please tell him to stop with the “yours truly’. That is so lame. That term is more pretentious than the word “I”. He’d be better off writing in the 3 person " Wally”. At least that would be funny. “Wally says the great stadium debate is over”. You know, like “Jimmy” on the Seinfeld episode.

It’s one you need to finish

So Dudley, are you actually saying that I need to temporarily revoke my personal ban on reading him?

I agree. I noticed the headline and read it. I was thinking posting the same thing. Give him credit. He actually got one that should be read.

I have had great memories from both stadiums… I enjoyed the article.