Who We Wanna Win Egg Bowl?

I’m thinking Hale State! Can’t stand Ole Miss & their delusional fan base! I think State has the better QB tonight in this game.

3 Likes

Ugh! I can’t stand Miss Stank going back to the days when they chunked batteries at our team (Jackie Sherrill’s tenure). Plus, I hate those dam_ cowbells and don’t know how they continue to get away with it.

2 Likes

State has my support. Can’t stand the rebnecks….

2 Likes

Understand. Dislike them too. But in a sweet revenge kind of way, I hope they win. Then, I hope they win their bowl game. Then, I hope Joey Freshwater leaves for greener pastures and crushes their spirits.

3 Likes

@hogq Hard to argue with that.

2 Likes

I actually like State, and usually root for them. (Have good friends at Ole Miss, good folks.)

But….I think it helps us lock up a better bowl if State loses.

2 Likes

I’ll root for MSU. Both teams played the Hogs close to even, so that’s probably how the game will bear out. I’ve always like the Pirate.

1 Like

First Kiffin flop of the night when State is rolling and hits the red zone. State crowd goes nuts. It was so obvious.

2 Likes

If MSU loses, they end up 4-4 conference, 7-5 overall. If Ark then beats Mizzou tomorrow, they end up 4-4 conference, 8-4 overall. Wouldn’t Ark then pass MSU in the SEC West standings since they both have same conference record but Ark has the head-to-head and better overall record? Wouldn’t that put Ark ahead of MSU for a better bowl?

That’s what I was assuming, so pulling for OM. Maybe I’m missing something?

4 Likes

Man, that poor kicker from MSU.

1 Like

Looks like the Pirates try outs didn’t work out…

1 Like

Who would have thought the score would be this low at halftime?

1 Like

Good comments all

I’m pulling for MSU only because we beat them and not ole miss

Kiffin agitates me a little more too

But gosh 3 pass drops for TD and missed Fld Goals by MSU are demoralizing

MSU should have 16 points already

Rogers is a very good quarterback and they have some weapons on offense, but their defense appears not that prepared. Ole Miss’s offense has really benefited from some poor tackling and the defense being out of position too often.

Can’t stand either team, but cowbell clankers need to win to deny OM their first 10 win season. Who knew that they have never had a 10 win season? And they claim to have won a natty or two.

Lane’s rendition of the Malzahn celebration looks about as genuine as he is. To me, it seems he tries too hard to be a show.

1 Like

Ever the center of attention. :unamused:

Too many folks on here don’t understand arithmetic.

I don’t like either team. I was hoping they could until Sunday morning. Tied.

1 Like

MSU losing helps us in standings and bowl consideration.