Which SEC team was most impressive after Week One?

Aloha,

After the first week of SEC football, which team and/ or player were y’all most impressed with?

For me, the Florida Gators are the best team after Week One. Outstanding QB in Sr. Kyle Trask (6-5, 240) and All-NFL TE Jr. Kyle Pitts (6-6, 240). Plus speed and size throughout the line-up.

I don’t know anyone who can match up with TE Pitts. He is too big for a DB and too fast for a LB. And Trask appears to have a NFL arm and great touch.

And we get to play them in the Swamp. Oh boy.

GHG!

The most impressive team was probably Alabama. It might have had the easiest opponent, but it played well from what I saw. Florida’s defense and Georgia’s offense should be concerning to those teams entering Week 2.

Offensively, I was intrigued by Mississippi State and Florida. Defensively, it was obviously Georgia. I knew they would be good, but it was something to see that defense in person.

Even more than LSU’s loss, I thought Texas A&M only beating Vanderbilt by five points at Kyle Field was the disappointment of the week. The Aggies have a tendency to play up or down to their competition.

I was impressed with Ole Miss’ offense. They racked up 600 yards against Florida.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.