Where are you from?

Born in Clinton, went to Hendrix and UAMS, live in Conway.

Born in Des Moines, IA but grew up in Ozark, AR. Graduated from UCA, went to work in Waco, TX for four years after college and now live in Ft. Worth, TXwith my wife and two children. Been with Samaritan’s Purse for a while and get to travel the world with them.

Born in Fort Smith, lived half of my life there or Van Buren. Also lived in Oklahoma and north Louisiana. Now in Lafayette County, Arkansas.

Born in Salem, AR. Lived in Thayer, MO from 2nd grade until I left for college. Have lived in the following locations after marriage in 1987: Jonesboro, AR (4 years); Memphis (2 years); Mountain Home (6 months); Jacksonville, AR (4 years); Jupiter, FL (3 1/2 years); Stuart, FL (15 1/2 years and counting). Learned to call the Hogs before I was 5 years old, taught by my grandfather in Mammoth Spring, AR.

Lighthouse

Born in Eldorado in 1951. 1969 Norphlet High School grad. Started majoring in Architecture at LaTech-Ruston for two years, transferred to The UofA and finally got my Architecture Degree in 1976. Spent 1980 in Roanoke, Virginia and all of the rest until now in Little Rock. Got a daughter with 3 grandsons in Dallas and a daughter with no grandchildren yet in Asheville, North Carolina. My wife and I spend a lot of time on the road between them. Probably will never retire totally. Just like doing Architecture.

Born in Riverside, CA
Raised in Marionville, Missouri
Spent my first year of college @ Mizzou (The Dark Year)
Transferred to Fayetteville in 1984
Graduated the University of Arkansas in 1988
After graduating the U of A, spent two years in Kansas City, one year in Cripple Creek, CO
Migrated back to Springfield for the duration (address in Clever, Missouri since 1998)

Born in Oregon.
Grew up in Crossett
Graduated from OBU.
Taught school at Lake Hamilton.
Got married and moved to LR
Had 2 beautiful daughters
Moved to Broken Arrow to stay 4 years.
Been here for 26 years.
I hate OU.

Born in Somerset, KY
Lived in Pineville, LA until 2nd grade
Grew up in Hot Springs
College in Arkadelphia
Presently live in the Hillcrest neighborhood in Little Rock.

Born and raised in North Little Rock
Freshman year at Hendrix
Sophomore year at University of Arkansas, Last Resort
3 years and a chemical engineering degree from the University of Arkansas
2-1/2 years Baton Rouge
3-1/2 years Houston
7 years Tulsa
15 years Park City, UT
7-1/2 years Houston
retired last Feb and splitting time between Park City and Houston

Born in Ft Worth Texas. At 3 years old, moved to Jacksonville, Fl. And lived there til I was 18. Went to college in Springfield, Mo.
Lived in AR for 25 years.
Moved back to Jax. Been here for 20 years.
Will be moving back up to Cotter, on the White River in Oct. of this year.
Yeah, I’m old!

Born in Kansas City MO
Moved to Arkansas at 2 months
Lived and raised south of Farmington and went to Prairie Grove Schools - graduated in 88
Went to UA for a semester and a half in 88-89 and joined the Army in April of 89
Spent 5 years, most in Fort Monmouth NJ, a few months in Desert Shield & Desert Storm
Lived in Delaware, Phoenix Metro, San Antonio, and Oklahoma City before getting work back in NWA.
Bought a home in Gentry and live there with my East Texas wife, 2 cats and 2 dogs.

Born in Memphis
Grew up West Memphis until the fourth grade
Moved to Forrest City until graduating
Spent the next 32 years moving where uncle sam sent me
I have lived in Cabot for the last 13 years.

Born in Little Rock - 1958.
Grew up in Broadmore neighborhood until 1963, then on 708 N. Mellon, near Hall HS.
Graduated from OBU - 1980.
Married Janith Justice from Fordyce in 1980.
Lived in Little Rock from 1980 to 1993.
In Stuttgart, AR since 1993.
Three kids grew up Ricebirds and all three now UA grads.

Jim McGee

Wynne, Ar
U of A grad
Little Rock since '85

Born in Roanoke, VA…moved to Fayetteville, North Carolina at age 3. Grew up there and then moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas in '89 to go to the U of A. Been here ever since…

Born and raised in Little Rock. Graduated from Parkview in 1980. Two years at CU in Boulder and graduated from Hendrix. Law school in Fayetteville. 1987-88 in Rogers. 1988-present in Fayetteville.

Born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Raised near Swan Lake, Arkansas on a cotton farm
Graduated from Altheimer High School in 1966
Graduated with BS and Masters from U of Arkansas in 70 and 72.
Lived in Pine Bluff from 1973-2002
Moved to Little Rock in 2002
Moving to Fayetteville and building a home as soon as I sell my LR home.

Born in Stuttgart, AR and graduated SHS in 92.
Attended and graduated from UofA in Fayetteville in 97.
Lived a few places in Colorado and now settled in Littleton, CO with family.

Toddler years in Warren, through high school in Little Rock (went to Central with Wally Hall, when we both worked for the old Arkansas Gazette with Butch Henry; Craig O’Neill is my brother). Lived in Dallas, Nashville (TN), Houston, Memphis, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle, New York, Tampa, Atlanta, Oahu, Kauai, Maui, Hot Springs, and others for a brief time. Currently retired and living in Montana (where it’s currently 38 degrees and 7 IN LITTLE ROCK!) after a few years in Washington state (San Juan Island).

Born and raised in Smackover; graduated high school there in 1965. Bachelor degree from Southern State College, 1969. MBA from Dallas Baptist University. CPA, inactive. Retired from a major aerospace/defense company. Lived mostly in Texas and Arkansas, but also in Alabama for three years and New Mexico for three years. Currently live in Celina, Texas, a Dallas suburb. Been a Razorback fan ever since hearing from a neighbor (Bill Burnett) about Mickey Cissel kicking the winning field goal against Texas in 1959, and what a big deal that was for Arkansas.