Where are you from?

I saw this post on the free board and thought I would repost it here for our subscriber community.

I’ll start: From age 2-18 I lived in Waldron and moved to Fayetteville for college. Fortunately, I caught on with several in the sports world here and never had to leave, and have lived here for almost as long as I lived in my hometown.

I’m from 1821 Fair Park in Little Rock from third grade through a couple of years in college. House is still there. Also lived in a house until age 2 on Markham that now has a Wendy’s (near WMS). Also lived at 36 Westmont Circle for a few years. Lived about 14 years on Columbia Ave., south of Edison High School in Tulsa. Now, it’s Fayetteville. I think most knew all of that. Won’t be as fun as reading Matt’s background.

Born in Nashville Arkansas; parents moved me to Fresno California where I was educated thru H.S. Enlisted in the U. S. Air Force; did a tour in Vietnam then back to the states where I grew weary of the military life and left the service after 8 years. Went back to California for a few years then left and settled in Praire Grove, and have been in Springdale now since 1976.
NEXT!

Born and Raised in Hot Springs. Fountain lake Cobras

Lived many places but currently reside in Atlanta

Raised in DeWitt
College in Shreveport
Traveled for Five years
Fayetteville for 13 years
Residing in Austin, Tx since '08

I’m sorry. :frowning:

Born and raised in southeast Arkansas.
Graduated from THE U of A.
5 years in New Orleans
Been in Mountain Home since 1990.

Born and raised in LR. Started off on 13th street, with Wally Hall across the alley on 14th street; he’s a couple of years younger as I recall. Moved to SW LR, went to Mabelvale HS and was in the first graduating class of McClellan ('66).

School at University of Arkansas, Fayetteville; grad in 71 in BSCE.

Seven years working in LR, then five years in Roswell, GA outside Atlanta.

Moved to Tuscaloosa in 82. Roots out, retired here after 43 years with the Government.

Every day now is Saturday!! Golf galore!!

Grew up a traveling Air Force brat after being born in Turkey in mid 60’s.
Both parent’s families from West Helena/Barton/Lexa areas.
Family moved to air base in Gosnell AR the day Elvis died & we never left.
Moved to NW Mississippi in 1999 & been calling the Hogs from here ever since.

WPS!!

Born in Aiken, South Carolina. Lived in Baltimore, Maryland growing up. When in Air Force upon Graduating HS.
Station In Jacksonville, Ar. at LRAFB. Met my wife of 53 years in LR. She is from Benton.
We have lived in Jasper, Al. for the last 30 years. Became a Razorback fan when station at LRAFB.
Three kids and all but one of seven grandkids are Ala fans. The other one is an Auburn fan.

Harper9999 sat next to me at the 1998 TN game - you know the fumble game. Just before Clint fumbled Harper9999 said to me “we are going to win this game”.

Harper9999 is family. He and his wife are the best!

Grew up in the Fairgrounds subdivision in Pine Bluff. Graduated from Dollarway HS 1969. Attended Arkansas A&M (now UA Monticello). Married Suzi in 1971. Left Pine Bluff in 1983 to take a position with the folks that sell Little Debbie in New Orleans. Moved to Little Rock with Little Debbie later that year ending up in Benton until 1997. Took a position in our corporate office that year in Chattanooga which allowed me to travel the USA & Canada. Retired last June and will stay in TN to be near our 6 grands. Spend a lot of time traveling in our RV - currently in Florida.

born and raised in Little Rock…graduated from Parkview in 1974;went to both the University and its proble child…UALR
spent 6 weeks every summer in Norwalk,Connecticut where my mom was from…dad…Booneville,Ark…retired from law enforcement after 30 yrs in 2012 and continue to live in NLR…2 kids/spouses and 4 grand kids…the oldest about to be 15 next moth and playing 9th grade girls basketball at Maumelle…already taller than me at…5"9"

Born and raised in DeWitt, and then went to the UA for undergrad and grad school. Have since lived in Sacramento, Portland, an island north of Seattle, and now Gainesville.

Born in Michigan, lived there till I was 14. Moved to Knoxville TN, for 10th grade then moved to Morrilton, Arkansas in 1989. Graduated from Motown in 1991, Arkansas Tech in 2016, and currently live in Morrilton. Have loved the Devil Dogs, and Hawgs since I moved here! WPS!!

I was born in St. Louis and adopted to Neosho, MO at age four weeks. I grew up there and attended William Woods College and the University of Arkansas before graduating from Missouri Southern State College in Joplin. (Both of those colleges are now universities and WWU is now coed.)

As an adult, I lived in Neosho, Tulsa, and Bartlesville before moving to Fayetteville in 2010.

Born: Malvern but never lived there
Grew up: Arkadelphia
UA class of 82
Since graduation: Little Rock, Tulsa, Maumelle, Beaumont TX, Galveston TX, Pearland TX, NLR, Springdale. Fort Smith since 2010, but maybe not much longer.

Born, raised, and lived in Forrest City, AR until August of 2015 (37 Years)… AR Tech for college… My wife is from Ft Smith and graduated from U of TN dental school in Memphis… we now live in Baton Rouge.

Born in Little Rock in '64
Lived 3 years in Honolulu, HI
Lived 2 years in New Orleans, LA
'82 Little Rock Central High grad.
'87 UofA grad.
Have lived in SoCal since '87
Retiring in 2 weeks and relocating to Reno, NV.

Born: Nashville, Ar.
Lived: Laurel, Ms., Mt. Pleasant, Tx., Dallas, Tx., Horseshoe Bay, Tx.
High school: Texarkana Arkansas High 1971
Grad U of A 1975
Currently live in Boerne, Tx and Covington, La.