When is this site

Going to FIX these amazon pop up ads. Any article you click it comes on and now it is freezing safari in my case and I have to turn the phone completely off then back on and it’s still there. It’s getting ridiculous. Using this site on I phone or I pad sticks period. If I didn’t get the daily and Sunday paper and had to pay extra for this site I would cancel. Can’t even watch what our softball coach said after getting eliminated. Pitiful. Can’t read any article at all.

Ditto

I have the same problem on my iPhone too. But they look like fake Amazon pop up ads to me. Whatever they are, I have to logout of Safari then on again. I tried Google Chrome on my iPhone too but the same thing happened

Same here. Have to log completely out of Safari, then back on to get rid of it. Wish there was some way we could push back on Amazon or whoever is doing this.

I am about to give up. It’s too frustrating to even try reading an article. I’m tired of fighting it. There is an enemy at work here. They are trying to destroy a valuable site.

Same here

The popups had gone away and made a re-emergence this weekend. I have several notes into IT to get it corrected.

I had the same problem on my iPhone 7, however my iPod 5 did not get the Amazon ad. I downloaded the free Ad Blocker Pro (ADB) on my iPhone 7. Now the Ad no longer pops up.
Hope this is of help. :smiley:

It is still coming up on mine every time no matter what I do

I am about to give up. It’s too frustrating to even try reading an article. I’m tired of fighting it. There is an enemy at work here. They are trying to destroy a valuable site.

i quit trying on my phone, it was getting locked up every time.

I have an android