When Ef Hutton Speaks.......

Joining this board recently and being away from Arkansas, I am wondering which people that post on this board I should pay attention to what they say versus someone like myself who may have an opinion but no merit to what I say. The only one I know to pay attention to is Richard as his reputation precedes himself.

[quote=“georgiahogfan”]

Joining this board recently and being away from Arkansas, I am wondering which people that post on this board I should pay attention to what they say versus someone like myself who may have an opinion but no merit to what I say. The only one I know to pay attention to is Richard as his reputation precedes himself.

[/quote]You will find many knowledgeable posters who bring much to the board, some with good sources, but a great deal of what is posted is likely filtered through opinions, so determining merit may better decided based on your observations over some time.

Welcome to the Board.

Clay, Matt, Scottie, Richard, Dudley, and Bob Holt are full time Razorback reporters and they answer questions, generate knowledgeable comments and links to their articles.

Swine Fusion and BaumbasticHawg are moderators who deal with the insanity that sometimes crops up.

The rest of us agree to disagree a lot but mostly do it in a civilized way. It seems to be an older crowd than some other boards out there which means the knowledge is pretty high and the tolerance for BS or foaming at the mouth anger is pretty low.

Hope you enjoy the board. Go Hogs.

Welcome!

Just a request from one of your friendly moderators: Please take a look at WHS Forum Rules, FAQs and Helpful Links

And for future reference, that topic can be found at the top of each message board.

Only sometimes?

Welcome to the board. We’re pretty civil for the most part, but an ill-considered opinion will definitely be disputed, and attempting to present an opinion as fact will be disputed even more so: “It’s a fact that Mike Anderson should be fired.” No, it’s not a fact, it’s your opinion. Hunter Yurachek happened to agree with you, but it’s still an opinion.

And as Baumbastic said, follow the rules. Basically don’t call names, don’t bring up politics (except as they directly impact sports) or religion, don’t trash the recruits, and don’t be too much of a jerk.

Thanks. This is what I was trying to understand. No offense to anyone else but these are the people to pay attention to what they say

Welcome to the board. As a Razorback who was exiled to Tennessee 21 years ago this board is my connection to all things Razorback. As noted by others pay attention to Clay, Dudley, Richard, Matt and Scottie. They deal in facts.

Most of the rest of us deal in opinions. Which makes this board interesting.

Go Hogs!

Welcome and enjoy. Some good peeps on here that can tend to get sideways at times but all in all mean well and support each other in many ways!