When does the sky start falling?

Do/did most the recruits know this year was going to be THIS bad? We have a great class and I know I can’t be the only one wondering if they’ll be able to keep it together.

I doubt anyone saw this coming. If they continue to struggle, you would have to think some of the kids might have second thoughts. I think this staff is really good about staying in contact and that should lessen the chances of losing kids, but it’s hard to predict.

Best I can recall, Bielema only lost Jermaine Eluemunor in his first year when they went 3-9.

It won’t, the ground is going to rise in this case.

If KJ Jefferson jumps off board who is their next target?

He’s the one I’m the most concerned with keeping seeing how critical the qb play in chads system is.

Don’t expect that to happen. He’s the guy that wanted and the only QB in the class.

I hope so, because I think he’s the glue to this class.

Visiting ole miss wasn’t an issue, On his dime?

As far as I know yes. Dudley will talk to him this week.

They have a great story to sell for guys that want to come in and play right away, and the staff has shown itself to be a hard-working bunch in recruiting. So even at 2-10 or 3-9 it will probably be a better class than we’ve seen in a while if they only lose one or two guys and don’t add another top 200-type player.

But the team does need to play better, especially on offense. Stabilizing the offense and showing some marginal overall improvement as the year goes along will help a lot.

I do think we are going to sign a full class, as I expect a pretty significant roster turnover post-season. Some of the replacements may be long on speed/production/athleticism and short on stars.

KJ - who I am going to see play on Saturday - says he is as solid as he can be.

KJ went to see Ole Miss with some of his teammates. Who am I kidding? He went to see Alabama play at Ole Miss. I would have done the same thing.

I am going to see the Warren duo on Friday play at Crossett.

I have talked to IMG’s Eric Gregory and Shamar Nash and both say they knew this year was going to be tough and it changes nothing for them.

Both talked about believing in these coaches.

I will continue to go down the list and get quotes as we go through the season.

But as I said the other day, most of these kids have talked about being the ones that turn it around.

It’s a blessing for this program to read that these young men WANT to be apart of rebuilding a winning culture here. Thank you!

Agreed. May be the first class in 6 or 7 years with some true leaders. I’m excited about that more so than the talent.

Last year the #1 prospect in Arkansas, a Quarterback, signed with a school that went 1-11 last year. This gives me hope.