When does KJ Jefferson get on campus

I cannot recall, did KJ Jefferson graduate early in order to participate in Spring Ball? Or will he be on the Hill in the Summer? I hope the former so that he could be more prepared to compete in the fall for the position.

According to a story Dudley wrote last month, Jefferson is expected in May.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … nsas-2019/

Thanks for the information. I had missed that previous article. It is disappointing that he will not be on campus in time to participate in Spring Practice. That would sure give him a leg up for the Fall. This is likely to be another interesting season at the QB position in 2019.

I think his HS school doesn’t allow early grads. If that’s the case.

I don’t think his HS was the problem…DD?

I think whoever the OP was he was referring to Hudson Henry’s school not allowing the early graduations/transfers.

Have enough time to complete the online classes he needed to have to graduate

It’s Hudson Henry (Pulaski Academy) and Treylon Burks (Warren) whose schools do not allow early graduation

Considering the latest news, and barring injuries, it looks like Jefferson will be slated to redshirt and learn the system for a year before competing for a starting spot. If he is another Trevor Lawrence, I could be wrong.

He’s not.

There’s only one Sunshine.

This is concerning. I agree with you again.

quote=“Swine Fusion” post_id=172608 time=1547416960 user_id=98]

This is concerning. I agree with you again.

[/quote]

:joy:

:joy:

[/quote]

Defining moment here!
:innocent:

Defining moment here!
:innocent:

[/quote]

On the other hand, a broken clock is still right twice a day :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife was saying the whole game that Lawrence looked like Sunshine from Remember the Titans.

I thought of King Farquaad from Shrek… a bond version.