What's expected on Wednesday

The signees are expected to fax or e-mail their national letters of intents early a.m. and most will have ceremonies later in the day.

Jonesboro offensive lineman Noah Gatlin plans to sign with the Razorbacks at a 1:30.

Quarterback John Stephen Jones will sign during a 2:30 ceremony at the school.

Safety Myles Mason, 6-2, 205, 4.4 of Hewitt-Trussville High School in Alabama will have a 2 pm ceremony at his school.

Offensive tackle Ryan Winkel will sign with the Razorbacks at 8:30 in the morning

Running back Rakeem Boyd plans to fax in his letter of intent at 7:01 a.m.

Defensive end Courtre Alexander will ink with the Razorbacks at 7:30 in the morning.

Linebacker Andrew Parker will sign at 9 a.m. Expecting Texas, but anything can happen in the last 24 hours.

Safety Joseph Foucha will sign at 10 a.m. Expect Arkansas.

Linebacker-safety Aaron Brule will chose from Arkansas, TCU and Mississippi State. He and his coach are supposed to visit this afternoon to decide on the details of his signing.

Defensive end Caleb Okechukwu will sign at 1 p.m eastern. He’s expected to pick Arkansas or Syracuse.

Linebacker Jaylen Moody will chose from Arkansas, Alabama, Ole Miss and Georgia State at 9:15 central time. Expecting Ole Miss or Bama.

Defensive end Dorian Gerald will signed with Arkansas, Texas A&M, Florida or Louisville on Friday.

Richard, are the signees allowed to use email now? It would be a big advancement from being forced to use a fax.

Assume so.

FAQs from NLI.

http://www.nationalletter.org/frequentl … heNli.html#

What about Emmit Gooden?

GHG

or another KYSO??

LOL, sorry, DD, can’t help myself sometimes

GHG

[quote=“BigJohnHog”]

FAQs from NLI.

http://www.nationalletter.org/frequentl … heNli.html#

[/quote]Cool. Thanks BigJohnHog.

The story of recruiting never changes. You win some, you lose some.

I like it Richard that there are 7-8 defensive players on your list of add-ons.

Expecting Brule to Miss St. Could surprise but that’s what I’m thinking. He’s about to announce.

Good call on Hail State. He could have been a good piggy.