What will it be like after today if Walsh

Says he’s coming to Arkansas?

Two 5 stars in the same class.
One of them from out of state.

My first (sports) love is basketball. If Walsh says he’s a hog today I may cry a little!

7 Likes

You’re not the only one, brother. We would have the #2 class in the country and 2 probable McDonald’s AAs. As much as this program means to guys like us, a few tears are justified. Go Hogs!

7 Likes

I’ve already started the water works brother! We can all have a good cry together. Drove my wife crazy last night talking to her about this class and this program!

2 Likes

Yes sir, include me also

1 Like

My wife plays along like she’s interested but I know the real deal…lol

2 Likes

Last time I shed tears about a sports event was April 4, 1994. It will probably take the same thing to get them flowing again. Which means the closest I’ve come since then was June 27, 2018.

1 Like

I can still clearly see the 3 guys standing in a circle as the foul ball drops to the ground in the middle of their circle! :angry:

I remember crying when I thought we had lost against Louisville in 1981 at the NCAA tourney.

I was 14 and my mother and I watched every game together. She would scream at the tv all game.

I just knew we had lost and I was walking to the door to go outside. I kept watching the tv as I was walking. U.S. hit that shot and I just collapsed onto the couch balling my eyes out. My younger cousin thought my mom and me were insane.

The life of a Razorback fan…gotta love it!

2 Likes

Nightmare is how it feels.

I cried in the stands in Charlotte in 94 and teared up when we won to get to the Elite 8 which tells me that because of Muss and the coaches and the players and what they are doing I am back in completely!!! I love college basketball and I LOVE THE HOGS and have the tattoo I got after 94 win to prove it!

2 Likes

Hang in there brother…sometimes speaking to a set of ears and getting a blank stare back is better than speaking to ears and being told to hush or grow up or etc……haha. I know your feeling!

2 Likes

I just wish Eric Cole would have called for that foul Ball. He had the best chance to catch. Carson Shaddy over ran it and it was and still is a night mare!

1 Like

Well, we got him. No tears here in the other Fayetteville, but I’m very pleased.

2 Likes

Unbelievable. Senor Davenport said to let it play out and I tried my best and it paid off. Unreal.

I got home right at 5 and ran to the bathroom and locked the door to watch the Instagram thing so that no one would bother me! Tears of joy! My wife left me alone and I told her the news when I came out. I think she has come around to caring! Unreal!

3 Likes

Soon as he announced for the Hogs my phone rang and I had to answer. Man I was frustrated.

I can not believe the way things are going for hog basketball!

I lived through some rough times of being left at the alter. The first one that I ever experienced was Penny Hardaway. I have a personal story about Penny’s recruitment. I will share it if anyone is interested one day.

4 Likes

Great to hear you are upright sir and breathing……what a great day to be a Hog fan for sure!

Would love to know just how much he was paid to go there!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.