What will CCM be tellling KB in his inhome visit

IMO I feel like CCM will impress upon him that with him at QB this yr we would have won against Tam and LSU and obviously CSU and OM ,He will explain that we will be definently be going uptempo with far more offesnsive firepower for him to throw to.

I still think we get him b/c of their close relationship he only has 1 yr and don’t think he will use it trying to get to know those coaches when he already knows and RESPECTS CCM…JMHO on how this goes down.

You tell him Gus is about to get canned and you don’t want to play for the slightly more crazy Auburn team.

Idk really, you tell/do whatever it takes.

I’m more worried about Missouri. With some luck they would have been 10-2.
I think with KB knowing most of the offensive staff will win out for Arkansas.

Get KB drunk and have him sign on right there! (Joke)
Kelly Sir, how would you like to “possibly” be instrumental in the greatest turnaround in the history of college football, even if I “Chad Morris” has to block for you! (another joke) kinda.

Actually I think CCM just keeps it real like he always does & lays it out there how the offense will run with KB at the helm.

I don’t think it matters what he tells him. The kid is not blind. He saw with his own eyes the abomination we put on the field this year. He knows what kind of O-line he would be playing behind here and that we have no returning WR’s who could play at Clemson.

Pretty please!

If the young man even considers coming to Arkansas he is stupid. Unless he is very unique, his interest is a NFL career. He would not advance his chances by coming to Arkansas but would be in the spotlight at winning schools. I seriously doubt he is looking at academics.

It would not be stupid at all. He gets just as much or more bang for his buck by leading Arkansas from 2-10 to 6-6 as he would presiding over 8-4 or 9-3 at Missouri, Miss. State or Auburn.

Each of those schools has enough holes in its roster to make a jump to 10 or 11 wins unlikely, regardless of who plays QB. So the best he manages is “he’s a good QB on a good team but not a difference maker” evaluation. The downside of going to one of those places would be the not unlikely scenario where the team only wins six or seven, in which case people would be questioning his value at the next level.

By contrast, it is very unlikely that the Hogs will win less than four next year, which means he would be viewed as a least a mildly positive influence. He would get a lot of credit for five or six wins, and anything more than that would be very helpful to his pro future.

It’s very hard to compare this offense that did not go up tempo, have wrs that could get open to next year with him at quarterback going to a up-tempo offense which puts a lot of stress on the defense and receivers that are supposed to be a big upgrade it could be a night and day difference I just think his relationship CCM will be hard to turn down, you need to feel comfortable in your last year

[quote=“BobgHawg”]

If the young man even considers coming to Arkansas he is stupid. Unless he is very unique, his interest is a NFL career. He would not advance his chances by coming to Arkansas but would be in the spotlight at winning schools. I seriously doubt he is looking at academics.

[/quote]There is some upside, obviously, of going to schools that will win their share. But if he’s an NFL quarterback, the NFL will find him, whether he’s at Auburn, Arkansas or Timbuktu University. If “he is stupid” for even considering coming to Arkansas, then I guess the 24 who have committed are stupid, too, but I don’t believe that’s true.

KB has nothing in common with any new recruit. And a college QB with a winning program looks much better than one who is with a fair or poor team.

[quote=“BobgHawg”]

KB has nothing in common with any new recruit. And a college QB with a winning program looks much better than one who is with a fair or poor team.

[/quote]But for you to call him “stupid” for even considering Arkansas is, in and of itself, idiotic.

My label was about money only.

You don’t have a clue what this kid is thinking most kids sign with a college because of the relationship at the college he already knows CCM it would be a very easy transformation for him whereas if he goes somewhere else he doesn’t even know these people and would take a long time to get to that would be a very uncomfortable situation to be in in your final year he may very well go to another place but I’m not going to be shocked at all if he signs with us for those reasons I mentioned

Probably something like this

KB,I need you so
I want you to know
That I’m going to miss your plays
The minute I walk out that door
So please don’t go
Don’t go
Don’t go to Missouri
Please don’t go
Don’t go
I’m begging you to come be hog

If you leave
At least in my lifetime
I’ve had one dream come true
I was blessed to see you play
By someone as amazing as you
So please don’t go
Don’t go
Don’t go to Auburn
Please don’t go
Don’t go
I’m begging you to stay
Hey, hey, hey
Yeah

KB , I need you so
I, I want to know
That I’m going to miss your plays
The minute I walk out that door
So please don’t go
Don’t go
Don’t go to those schools
Hey, hey, hey
I need your play
I’m down on my knees
Beggin’ please, please, please
Don’t go
Don’t you hear me KB
please don’t go those dang schools
Don’t leave me now
Oh, no, no, no, no
Please don’t go
I want you to know
That I, I, I, NEED you soooooo
Don’t leave me KB

COME BE A RAZORBACK

Youdaman we just can’t get our minds off KB.

I really believe at this moment. I’m breaking down all over my body due to sports. And yet I beg for a Fighting Razorback player. D-Mac and any player that even comes close to that level.

When is CCM birthday? Is it not when he plans on making the announcement? It was some day and then he flipped it to Chad’s birthday? Actually I think DD and Chad have a pretty good handle on this. Actually I don’t think Chad has to beg IMO. BTW CCM is laying a lot on the line. LIKE how to mesh together a line to keep KB protected the best he can. That’s why I said IMO CCM is working almost 24/7 and putting the pressure on his staff to find a few more studs. Maybe Juco players who might be begging those few. COME play with a Bowl bound Razorbacks.

IF KB does not come here we will live but we need a game changer. Ready to put CCM’s plan of attack in motion.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

I don’t think by any stretch that he is stupid and that’s the very reason I have my doubts about him coming to Arkansas. I can’t figure out how CCM sells our unknown O-line to KB especially after seeing the hits our QBs have endured this past season and the best part of this years O-line is gone. Think of KB as a son and that your a football fan of anyone other than the Hogs and your son gave you his offer list would you pick Arkansas ? WPS

[quote=“Hogbacker”]

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

I don’t think by any stretch that he is stupid and that’s the very reason I have my doubts about him coming to Arkansas. I can’t figure out how CCM sells our unknown O-line to KB especially after seeing the hits our QBs have endured this past season and the best part of this years O-line is gone. Think of KB as a son and that your a football fan of anyone other than the Hogs and your son gave you his offer list would you pick Arkansas ? WPS

[/quote]Yes, I would. Here’s why: With Auburn, there is no guarantee that Gus will be the head coach next year; in fact, he probably won’t be if reports are right. The OC is already gone. At Mississippi State, they lose a ton of starters, and there’s no guarantee that the new coach will be able to reload. At North Carolina, there will be a new coach. Only Missouri seems like a stable place, and without Drew Lock, there is a QB void. But with Arkansas, he’s got a coach with whom he is familiar. As a parent, that would mean a lot to me. Also, I would trust CCM to do what he says because he’s proven to have done it in the past.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

You would trust CCM to do what he says, what he saying ? Looking from the view of not being a Arkansas fan you would choose Arkansas because he knows CCM, I hardly think that out weighs his lack of protection and higher probability of injury. Don’t get me wrong I hope we get KB and he EARNS the QB job because that means we took a step up at that position. WPS

[quote=“Hogbacker”]

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

You would trust CCM to do what he says, what he saying ? Looking from the view of not being a Arkansas fan you would choose Arkansas because he knows CCM, I hardly think that out weighs his lack of protection and higher probability of injury. Don’t get me wrong I hope we get KB and he EARNS the QB job because that means we took a step up at that position. WPS

[/quote]Honestly, I don’t think we’ll get him, but hope we do. All I’m saying is there’s a bunch of unknowns out there right now. IF, and only IF, there is truth about the instability of the Auburn coach’s job, why would he go there? They’ve already let the OC go? Who will he be calling the shots? I understand the O-line concerns–injury is a possibility, but you also have to say Ty Storey played a whole year without injury (his injury vs. Ole Miss was his fault for not sliding or going out of bounds). KB has better escapability. Also, the offensive line will be better next year (can it be worse?) if we land the JUCO players. As for CCM doing what he says, I am saying he has seen what kind of coach CCM has been, the improvements made at SMU, what he did at Clemson, and knows what he would be getting as compared to these other places where he’s considering. Again, figure he’ll go elsewhere, but I can make a case for Arkansas that is not far-fetched.