What time do we play today?

Sorry if it’s posted elsewhere but I can’t find it on this site. Thanks.

8pm

Sorry if it’s asked somewhere else on the board, but I haven’t seen any word on TV coverage. Are they going to stream again, or will the Hogs break down that TV barrier?

All I know is it will be streamed. TV and our hogs haven’t been the IN thing this weekend! Maybe enough team have bowed out they might show the hogs tonight.

Only way they show us is if someone else gets rained out tonight. But it looks like we’re the ones in danger of a rainout.

The games starting at the same time as us are the games at Vandy, Stanford, Arizona and Austin. Austin is the only one not scheduled to stream. But the forecast there looks dry, although it might rain in Austin tomorrow.

It is beyond me why the first game doesn’t start earlier today.

Because one of the teams probably didn’t get in bed until 1AM this morning?

Looks like the regionals are split into two groups whose start times are staggered to maximize TV coverage. One group’s games are at 12:00 and 6:00 p.m., the other group’s are at 3:00 and 9:00 p.m. (I’m on eastern time). Fayetteville regional is in the second group, although Arkansas hasn’t gotten the benefit of TV coverage despite playing the late games.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.