What OL are we on?

The D line recruiting makes one excited to see the same on O line as well.

Tim Anderson, 6-5, 270, Saddleback (Calif.) College
Anthony Whigan, 6-5, 290, Lackawanna (Pa.) Community College
Chibueze Nwanna, 6-7, 315, Lackawanna (Pa.) Community College
Bamidele Olaseni, 6-8, 330, Garden City (Kan.) Community College
Josh Donovan, 6-5, 330, Trinity Valley (Texas) Community College
Charles Cross, 6-5, 285, Laurel (Miss.)
Melvin McBride, 6-4, 315, Memphis (Whitehaven)

Melvin McBride- Memphis Whitehaven

Chibueze Nwanna- Lackawanna College

Anthony Whigan- Lackawanna College

Tim Anderson- Saddleback College

There’s more that will show up.

Thanks so much.

Searcy’s Drew Vest

Get McBride and the teammates and call it a day.

Could be a good blueshirt opportunity

I mean…He had a great showing at camp this summer. Why blueshirt him? I figured he’d get an offer after the staff gets some season tape on him.

I get the feeling CCM and staff are not as worried about the OL situation as the fans. We might have a group that is better than expected. IMO

All depends on his senior season. If his early film looks good they may offer.

Are Chibueze Nwanna and Anthony Whigan of Lackawanna College good enough friends that they could be a package deal?

We will lose 3 SR starters in Froholdt, Gibson and Wallace in December.
We have Jackson and Merrick as the only JR’s that would be SR’s for 2019
Clary, Hall, and Hays are the only SOs that will be JR’s in 2019

This a perfect scenario to bring in some JUCOs.

Whoa!

With all the DL commits and apparently a lot of momentum with T Carter from Mansfield do you predict them moving Marcus Miller over to OL?

Whigan committed to Penn St this morning.

oh Man I hate to hear that on Wighan!IMO by far the best we were on…

Everyone is worried that we only have two OL recruits thus far, but if we get 1 or 2 more we’ll have plenty of OL for next year! If Deion Malone returns we’ll have 13 OL returning next year and only 4 of those will be seniors next year. Winkel will Redshirt this year + 3 or 4 2019 OL recruits = (4-5) Freshmen. Then, we’ll have (4) seniors: Colton Jackson, Jalen Merrick, Austin Capps and Deion Malone. The Juniors will be: Ty Clary, Dylan Hays and Tyler Hall (3). The (5) Soph’s are: Kirby Adcock, Shane Clenin, Dalton Wagner, Noah Gatlin and Silas Robinson. That’s 16-17 Offensive Lineman for 2019.

Deion Malone is a redshirt senior. I don’t see Arkansas requesting a wavier for a sixth year for Malone.

Tyler Hall is a non-scholarship student-athlete.

Before someone post Dylan Hays as being a PWO.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016 … igns-hogs/

Does a non-scholarship player not count as an OL player? We have other players that we are counting on that are preferred walk-ons. And, if we don’t count Malone then we only have 15-16 (sorry). That’s still more than we have this year!