What Nance really said

I saw a tweet from Nance but just listening to talk radio what he really tweeted out was I will always pull for my Razorback Brothers but I can’t be a part of a circus not going to play for a clown. So he took a cheap shot at Chad Morris which I’m not surprised I just haven’t seen what he really said reported

[quote=“youdaman”]

I saw a tweet from Nance but just listening to talk radio what he really tweeted out was I will always pull for my Razorback Brothers but I can’t be a part of a circus not going to play for a clown. So he took a cheap shot at Chad Morris which I’m not surprised I just haven’t seen what he really said reported

[/quote]Even if this is how he feels, it does not seem to open any doors going forward. Social media and poor impulse control are seldom a good combination.

Yeah he’s obviously not happy but it’s about time for him to look in the mirror this is his third stop I believe

He could of course be talking about his assistant coach. In any case CM took the high road during the presser today, which was the right thing to do.

This is verbatim what Nance said:

[quote]I want to thank Arkansas and my coaches for giving me a(n) opportunity to compete on this level. It has been a great ride and have made life long friends that I will never take for granted. Unfortunately, I will use this year as my redshirt year and transfer in December to fulfill my dream to play football. Again thank you for understanding this difficult decision.

Woo Pig
[/quote]

If in fact that is what he really tweeted, that kind of social behavior wont do him any favors going forward.
Most likely his next stop will be running the same or very similar offense.

well I don’t know why talk Radio would add the not playing for a clown part they would have no reason too…I don’t have twitter but those who do may have something to say about it.

Nothing like that on Nance’s twitter that I can see.

Yes I have come to find that out and I apologize to the young man and I’m going to be trying to call that show and find out what the heck they are trying to put words in his mouth for:angry::angry:

Unfortunately, the internet has allowed anonymous folks to say anything without consequences if false. Some people get some sort of satisfaction from creating controversy.

Jonathan Nance has too much class to tweet out something like that even if that was how he felt.

I am curious to know which radio station did that.

Doesn’t help those of us who try to do it right

Dudley it was XM channel 84 college football talk Peter Burns and Barett Salle were talking about it around 230 this afternoon.I think it was burns who quoted it and they breifly talked it and about how the new rule can spin off into this happening…I have heard he never said and I am ticked they said that…Lord knows we don’t need anything to make us look bad.I am going to call tomorrow afternoon if i can and get to the bottom of it.

I know a lot of people like him, but I have never known Barrett Sallee to speak well of Arkansas. Maybe I have missed it, but every time I’ve heard Sallee’s name connected to anything Arkansas, it’s never been good.

I have Barrett Sallee blocked. Wouldn’t surprise me if he made that up!

Whats wrong with the tweet??? I’m missing something???

Sounds like Sallee would be a good fit the NYT.

I tried to call in today to the show but all you get when you call their number is the show actually playing but I looked up their number and contacted the chat room felt and got a live chat person on the line and told them what was going on and how he was Miss quoted very badly and we did not need any negative publicity she said she would forward it to the concerned department and they would take care of it I told them they need to publicly apologize but I doubt they really do I wished I could have got online and talk to them and got something out of them but very unlikely

They will tell you the embarrassment of the Arkansas program can’t get any worse than the punt return that went viral in the NTU game. “Big-time” shows don’t care about the truth; they are about entertainment. They will say they were being fecetious and to this point it seems like a clown show at Arkansas. I don’t like that; you don’t like that, but they couldn’t care less about what the little, poor Arkansas fans think.

Well I totally understand that but I’m the type of person not to let them get away with it if I can

I think it’s good to fight the good fight, so to speak, and applaud you for trying.