Well you can't say I didn't warn you about this game

We coming off our first conference loss at home in over a year. You gotta supposedly weak opponent coming in before we go to a very tough environment. I am unbelievably shocked that we would lose this game. But I knew we were ripe for the picking… just a disgraceful performance.

You were 100% right.

An all time low for university of Arkansas at Fayetteville. Football sucks, basketball sucks, and baseball is losing first game in history to an instate team. I’m a disgusted hog fan.

Pretty bad, DVH needs to fire things up a little or it’s about to get bad for us.

Losing sucks, but I’m mad UALR ran up the score on us. 16-6 after 7 1/2 innings. Why go for 2 on the extra points? Even if we get a TD, we can’t even tie them with the PAT. :smiley:

As far as I know, Fletcher didn’t have an error tonight. There’s always that.

We will see how much tonight’s game helps the UA program after tonight’s blow out loss. Could be a turning point for the programs. Certainly, it will help UALR’s program tremendously just as their manager said in postgame. Great job by the UALR team tonight.

Hard to do that when you don’t have any reliable pitchers except Campbell and Cronin.