Well that was Ugly for UCONN

Different level of talent, depth, & coaching for the Hogs vs UCON and their National Championship winning HC. Just the unvarnished truth.

[quote=“TheNotoriousPIG”]
Different level of talent, depth, & coaching for the Hogs vs UCON and their National Championship winning HC. Just the unvarnished truth.
[/quote]It’s amazing what a full day of rest will do. Had the Hogs played UNC straight up, we would have seen a different result.

Champions don’t play like champions every game, but they bounce back with a vengeance after a poor showing. This team just passed a major test when confronted with adversity.

I hate UConn, so it was really nice to say us absolutely take them apart.

We are a solid team with an NCAA in our future. This looks like a Mike Anderson team. I see him smiling on the sideline like he knows he has a team who has possibilities.

This is very true. He just looks like he knows they’re good and are gonna get better and make some noise.

The other day vs Unc, Macon made a mistake and came to the bench and MA just kinda calmed him down and said “you’re good”.

It seems like he is very exciting and ready to kick some butt.

It helps when the referees see you in Carolina blue.

I watched UCONN and Mich St the other night, they both looked horrible. I’m now watching Mich St play UNC. They’re making UNC look horrible.

I agree completely!! This is Mike’s best team at Arkansas and I truly believe we are going to have a special year.