Well my time to finally get covid

I feel perfectly fine,was only going to get checked because I was around my nephew Sunday and he has tested positive. I will go absolutely crazy in this house the next 5 days because I am not one to sit still.

I was supposed to go to Georgia tomorrow because I was going to the Braves game Sunday night with the Dodgers… not anymore! I am not a happy camper.

Sorry Billy. Hang in there…hopefully you stay asymptomatic.

2 Likes

I have been down for over a week now. The “Brain Fog” is the worst. Just tried to go into the office but only made it two hours before I had to come home. Felt the best I have since last Monday morning today but my energy crashed. Hope you don’t have the symptoms I have had because it SUCKS!

1 Like

Hang in there brother

1 Like

Get well soon, Billy. Hopefully the Hogs will cheer you up tonite.

2 Likes

Hope you continue to be asymptomatic. It’s a funny disease. It barely affects some & is awful for others. Being vaccinated & boosted helps.

5 Likes

Hang tough Billy. It’s no fun at all. Prayers…

1 Like

Had my first brush with Rona ( that I know of) a couple of months ago. Low grade fever for a couple of days and not very energetic for awhile. But that was it. No medical attention or medication required. Stayed away from folks as best I could for a week. This seems to be the norm for most reasonably healthy people these days.

1 Like

Hope you have a whole and speedy recovery, Billy!

1 Like

Hope you get to feeling better and it stays minimal… Do you have an oximeter, it measures the oxygen % in your blood? If your oxygen were to start crashing, this would let you know immediately and allow you to get help/get to the hospital.

Take care and be well, no whammies!

1 Like

Prayers for speedy recovery and no long term issues.

1 Like

Yes, I was a strong positive Friday morning with no ill effects outside of those associated with a sinus infection I also had. Resting and waiting now. Good time to read a book. Wife had delayed response and today is her worst.

We were both boosted and were about to take our second booster. The way I felt on my worst day I was thankful I had been vaccinated. Hate to think how much worse it might have been unvaccinated

2 Likes

No I don’t have one of those, hope and pray everything stays the way it is and I’m fine but that would be good to have.Thanks…

1 Like

If you get to feeling bad. Get one please. Amazon has them.

2 Likes

Will do Danny…

1 Like

Here’s to hoping the Hogs can keep you feeling good tonight Billy. Feel better and hope you are just getting a mild version of it!

1 Like

I will pray for you! Stay inside and don’t breathe anything crazy! Solvents, paint or cleaners.
I caught Covid right in the middle of taking treatments. I stayed in away form people I still took treatments!
Eat and keep something to drink handy.

1 Like

Question on oximeter for all ya’ll: I’m at day four after testing positive and am feeling relatively ok. I have no issue with a deep breath and have tried very deep breaths to see how I would do. So, I can see an oximeter if I were still having congestion and breathing issues, but I’m not. Still recommend a oxi for my case?

2 Likes

Same here. Vaccinated and boosted. I thought I had my typical late winter-early spring congestion for two weeks until my daughter tested me positive and the EMT’s transported me to UAMS for a week stay. That was 60 days ago and my fatigue is still with me. My taste and smell have gradually returned. I have gone back to wearing a mask and avoiding crowds - no bars for now. At least the death rates are very low with these newer strains.

2 Likes

Firewallet is right on with the Oximeter. I am fine now (96-98) but my Oxygen level had dropped below 80 and required Oxygen for a month after leaving the hospital.

2 Likes