Welcome Seth Campbell

We had a new employee start working with us at WholeHogSports/Hawgs Illustrated this week.

Seth Campbell is a University of Arkansas graduate who grew up in Little Rock and attended Arkansas Baptist Prep. I’ve known Seth for a few years and I’m excited to have him on our team.

Seth is going to be reporting and doing multimedia work for us, and he is also going to be interacting with all of you on our forums.

If you want to follow him on Twitter, you can find him at http://twitter.com/sethcampbell5.

Good to hear. New blood with talent and a Hog to boot.
Means this site will continue to lead going forward.

Is this in addition to Scottie?

Welcome! Please be a hog fan. We don’t need another self proclaimed non fan!

Yes, it is. Scottie is too good to let him go.

Good.

Matt, Seth and myself all sat next to each other at both of Arkansas’ games in Omaha last week. Made me really excited about what’s coming.

Another great addition to the Hog Team.

Absolutely. He’s part of our Young Guns. Scottie and Seth are the youngsters. Me and Dudley are the oldtimers. Matt is somewhere in between. Starting to get grey hairs from chasing little Jack around all day, but to young to be old.

I look forward to working with Seth. It’s a great hire.

I’m really excited to get to work at WholeHog and interacting with all of you on the forums! Like Matt said I’ve known him for a few years and admired WholeHog from afar. I’m ready to start working with all the great people that provide intriguing content for this website, and I’m excited for the things to come in the future.

Welcome Seth. I hope you enjoy these crazy boards in addition to your work.

Welcome Seth…looking forward to your contributions!

Ok Seth don’t tread lightly around here, these guys show no mercy, lol,
Cheers & WPS!!!

Nice to see a young writer jump into something they have a strong passion for… welcome to the insanity of writing about and loving Hog sports at the same time.

Welcome aboard, Seth!

I guess that’s a shot at me since I have stated that a few times.

It is what it is.

I don’t root for or against Arkansas.

I don’t see the problem with that.

That being said, welcome Seth.

Dudley, it was just a joke! I have the utmost respect for you. I’m an old Paragould guy who first met you when Thurman was being recruited. You’re one of the main reasons I joined this board. My apologies.

I can see how it would be easy, being a graduate from a different university, but after going to school there and being involved in athletics, I would find it hard not to pull for my alma mater. I’m not sure I could be as objective as the job sometimes requires. As to your writing, I find you don’t bend over backwards to show you aren’t a fan as some others who are graduates, too.

No biggie and thanks for the kind words.

Just out here grinding and trying to be fair.