Wednesday podcast, 8/11

Matt, these podcasts are all excellent. I really enjoy them. These are a great way to get insight into the team and fall practice from a good variety of people. And you do a nice job moderating it. Fine work. Keep it up!

3 Likes

I appreciate your kind words about the podcast. If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Like I said when we started this, it’s kind of a blank canvas.

1 Like

I’d like to ask a favor of those of you who listen to our podcasts: please rate, subscribe or leave a comment in the podcast store. It will help others discover us.

If you subscribe to Apple podcasts, this link will take you to our page: Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/whole-hog-radio/id1220199919?mt=2

For Spotify users, this link goes to our page: Whole Hog Radio | Podcast on Spotify

I’ve really enjoyed all the podcasts that I’ve heard. Lots of information, gives you a behind the scenes look that we don’t normally get… keep up the good work

2 Likes

Done!

Thanks for doing this, guys. It has been fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.