Weather permitting, who's going to Red-White game

???

We had planned to come up from NLR Friday, spend the night, catch the Red-White game and the baseball game after. If the weather forecast tomorrow drops to 40% or lower for Saturday, we’ll head up Friday.

Is there a chance they’ll cancel and re-schedule the red-white game if the forecast stays the same?

Nope. Weather permitting, I will be at Baum Stadium tailgating. Probably for most of the day as long as it isn’t storming.

Spring practice has to end up per NCAA rules on Saturday no matter what

And now, none of us are going. :expressionless: