Weather for Saturday night

According to the local weather, it looks like showers may move into Northwest Arkansas tomorrow evening during the game. The first game tomorrow starts at noon. Since there’s plenty of time between games and no TV, is there any chance they might move the night game up an hour to try and avoid the rain?

There is a small chance of rain at 9 pm. 35 percent. Then it drops again the next hour to nothing. I see no reason they would change a game time for that small blip. And it is on espn3.

Dan Skoff’s map on the weather showed rain across the area tomorrow night around 7:30/8:00 p.m.

That’s just a computer model, though, and may or may not be right. I like your forecast better.

The Weather Service has a 30 percent chance of rain before 1 a.m., but does not have an hour-by-hour forecast. I do not think the game times will be changed.

Actually, they do. Enter the Fayetteville zip code then click “hourly weather forecast” once on the Fayetteville page. Chance of rain is steady 30% from 7 pm to midnight. It’s 13% from 1 pm to 6 pm for the afternoon game, and 20% from 1 am to 6 am Sunday morning. There is also a “chance” of thunder from 7p-12a and a “small chance” of thunder after that.

I would agree that based on this forecast, they’re not going to change the game time.

Those weather guys play with their Dopplers too much

I’ve heard it’ll make 'em go blind :lol: